In-Game Name:

eleven.

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Steam Id:

In-Game Name: eleven.

Reason for ban: Friend free-killing on my computer on a Jailbreak server.

Reason for why I should be unbanned: I won't break the rules, and will make sure to follow them carefully. I'm asking for a second chance.

Well it looks like you were banned about half a year ago for mass freekilling and leaving, I would say thats long enough for a server unban, maybe keep the teamban there for a week or two longer though, just to givw him time to read the rules and such? +1.

Also just for future reference, you should probably make sure people don't have access to your account so they don't mess with your things, since otherwise you would be held responsible since its your account.

Reason for ban: Friend free-killing on my computer on a Jailbreak server.

We kind of get that a lot.

Reason for why I should be unbanned: I won't break the rules, and will make sure to follow them carefully. I'm asking for a second chance.

This just kind of makes what you said above irrelevant. If it was your "friend" that committed the free-kill, then you wouldn't be worried about breaking the rules.

You were banned in December by Ohstop. I'm down for unbanning you since it has been some time since the punishment. @BelloWaldi your thoughts?

I have talked it over with Bello and we both thing you deserve a second chance. Just try to keep your "friend" away from your computer, so you're not in this situation anymore.

User has been unbanned.

- Closed.