Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Servers are going down.

Today the money going to the servers and Minecraft has been cut off. Minecraft is going down August 4th and same with the CSS servers on August 5th. But if you donate right now, you can help by donating $10 for hat packs and trails. Since the community really loves the servers maybe you can give back with donating now, or you can come on our Teamspeak 3 server @ 74.91.113.226:8730 and talk to us about ideas about keeping the servers up. Say what you want, be an a$shole and say i'm trolling. Like I care. We need to keep the servers up and running.

-Quarantine

[MEDIA=pastebin]1X3W0iq0[/MEDIA]

Follow this if you have an ipad, itouch and want to help.

Keep in mind email you use to login must be the same as the one you use for paypal.

Also keep in mind if you dont have a verified or lifted paypal, make a canadian one using a basic info generator.

Why servers going down?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Oh get like a sponsor like what serbian said they can help alot with money issuse

Ummm, im gonna have to call bs on this one...seriously? Look at the donaters list, and how many ppl hav donated in the last week? I dun know the situation, so im not gonna go any further, but if theres an alternative reason...please tell us?