Noose.

Noose. - Team Fortress 2

Yeah, because it's my opinion. And also I can find dirt off of you too. Back with my old username you used to insult me all time :^) And atleast I'm not VAC banned. And I was trying not to start anything.

I just asked a question, what's with the hostility?

ok.... Again, only targeting me much. I admit I say things I shouldn't but now this is turning into pick on Noose.

The thread is about YOUR ban by Snowy. Vector and Vexx are just giving more information to why your ban would be justified. Chill, man.

ok.... Again, only targeting me much. I admit I say things I shouldn't but now this is turning into pick on Noose.

You said you never used slurs but you have said some terrible things as well as being incredibly hostile to people in the thread for no reason, this is not looking good on your ban protest as you are actually hurting your case. I have no idea how my vac-ban is relevant to the thread. You ask for people to stop picking on you but you have seem to do it to a terrible degree as well as attacking people here.

Jesus I get it. I'm being a bit too hostile because I don't really understand what is even happening anymore. I 'm starting to feel attacked and kinda picked on. seriously. And also I'm trying to fix my attitude.

The biggest reason I found this ban unjust is because 1. Lack of Telling me what is even going on and how to fix my behavior. 2. Lack of Notice. That's it.

Case Closed. I made mistakes, found out what they were, and I accept my ban. It's only a day anyways. (Still confused about the trolling part though)

User accepted his ban.

Use the time that you won't be on the server to think about how you should go about changing yourself. Maybe this thread will be a good reference.

- Closed