realBelloWaldi

[jailbreak Poll] Which Minecraft Map Shall We Keep?

Which map are we going to keep?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which map are we going to keep?

• jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
    • jb_minecraft_night_final
    • ba_jail_tf2turkiye

Ayy, another poll!

So, as it is we have three Minecraft maps in total, which is way too much.

@Goblins and I decided to keep only one minecraft map in order to avoid having basically the same map over and over.

You choose one of the following maps:

• jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d
  • jb_minecraft_night_final
  • ba_jail_tf2turkiye

This Poll will stay up for 7 days and when it closes whichever side gets the most votes the map will be kept.

However, please feel free to give your input if you'd like to keep another one of the minecraft maps!

Tagging all staff members and regulars: @Rejects @Goblins @BelloWaldi @Caleb956 @Fiery8022 @Diamonde @XHina_sanX @lik202 @mrnutty12 @TacoSmasher47 @ArminArmout @BlankThePervert @Bone @Jon_N64 @Moosty @NitNat @SnowyMinion @TheSupremePatriot @PyroBunny @Vexx @BananaShoes @Tomahawk @Hushpuppy @Fenrir_the_Wolf @Egossi @smolderingbunny @kbraszzz @AudioLight

I know people complain about not being able to see things on the night one very often, and I have not seen the third. So my vote goes for the most popular one: jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d

EDIT: Now I have played the third one, and it has less to explore/hide in and the map's natural lighting effects are turned too high which makes everything glow as well as just be generally really off looking. My previous vote stands.

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

The new one seems pretty popular so far (the third one), but I know some people have complained that its a different version of the old minecart, so I guess unless that changes then I'm gonna have to go with Nutty on this one and vote for the same one(first one).