Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Bill Nye The Pedo Guy

Soiarn. If you are telling the truth about this, then I agree with the ban, but I have a feeling that you might not be. Especially considering reading herpes reply about how you said you have a personal problem with him separate from the bigger so called problem. -1
Uhm, link? I've never had anything personal against Pikajew, other than that he's imitating people, by copying their names like EZ Kill, Bill Nye The Nazi Guy and others. He's aslo always sending me PM's about me goat****ing goatlicking and other goat'ivity.

My name was not in there, what are you talkin bout soiarn?
Old topic is old.

On-topic: He've pretended to be you before, but it's too long back in the name change-log.

Soiran sorry but I never tried to imitate anyone, just because you are too simple to understand the difference is not my fault. Perhaps it is you lack of knowledge on the English language I don't know. This is getting really annoying and I find it as a personal attack when you start claiming stuff that you have no proof of like you always demand of others, put up or shut up and get off my ****, I'm sick of it.

Soiran sorry but I never tried to imitate anyone, just because you are too simple to understand the difference is not my fault. Perhaps it is you lack of knowledge on the English language I don't know. This is getting really annoying and I find it as a personal attack when you start claiming stuff that you have no proof of like you always demand of others, put up or shut up and get off my ****, I'm sick of it.
Once troll, always troll.

Not enough proof but STOP WITH THE TROLLING AND UNNECCESARY COMMENTS towards each other... start acting like a fellow member you would want to interact with.

-Aegean

~Closed