Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

About every other day for 2-5 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I've been on the server for about two years or so now (it's just about the only one I'm ever on anymore). The community is fantastic and I want to fully be a part of it, as I'm already friends with a majority of the regulars.

oh and he butts into conversations a lot and usually says some pretty dumb things while hogging.

M: 4

A:10

good luck on the member application.

Hogging mic*

oh and he butts into conversations a lot and usually says some pretty dumb things while hogging.

M: 4

A:10

good luck on the member application.

Are you talking about me or the kid? Because I always say dumb things. Anyway, just about everybody else seemed to enjoy the video, including several mods and/or admins.

And apologies, I don't have any fancy editing software to block his name. Besides, I suspected it was just some dude using a voice changer. Google any CoD "little kid trolling" video and half of them sound like this. Sure I fell for it, but even still, it was hilarious.

I'm not sure why this whole application process is necessary anyway. I just wanted to be allowed to have the tag in my name so I could show I play on this awesome server.

Are you talking about me or the kid?

You

Anyway, just about everybody else seemed to enjoy the video, including several mods and/or admins

Yes everybody else is laughing because it's not happening to them. Of course they don't give a shit about the kid who is being humiliated. Shame on the mods that encourage that behavior. We can't stop you from doing it and you are free to do it, but I dont want someone who records and humiliates kids in xg after his moment of weakness.

And apologies, I don't have any fancy editing software to block his name

It takes virtually zero effort to put a small picture of a black line whenever his name pops up.

Google any CoD "little kid trolling" video and half of them sound like this. Sure I fell for it, but even still, it was hilarious

And I personally dont really like the videos that are similar. It's fine to find the situation hilarious it's another to record edit and upload and sharing it so everyone can see.

I'm not sure why this whole application process is necessary anyway. I just wanted to be allowed to have the tag in my name so I could show I play on this awesome server

Because xg doesn't want immature people representing it's community. We have been through so much similar shit that we try so hard to become better people. Also if people like you and are all for you being a member then you deserve it. It gives community input on how this person behaves and whether or not he deserves to be a member.

You

Yes everybody else is laughing because it's not happening to them. Of course they don't give a fudge about the kid who is being humiliated. Shame on the mods that encourage that behavior. We can't stop you from doing it and you are free to do it, but I dont want someone who records and humiliates kids in xg after his moment of weakness.

It takes virtually zero effort to put a small picture of a black line whenever his name pops up.

And I personally dont really like the videos that are similar. It's fine to find the situation hilarious it's another to record edit and upload and sharing it so everyone can see.

Because xg doesn't want immature people representing it's community. We have been through so much similar fudge that we try so hard to become better people. Also if people like you and are all for you being a member then you deserve it. It gives community input on how this person behaves and whether or not he deserves to be a member.

This isn't innocent little Jimmy we're talking about here. If you watched my crappy video, the kid was being a nuisance. Regardless of if he was legit or not, he was hogging the mic more than anyone, falsely accusing people to be hackers, and being an obnoxious little whiner. I don't care if it's because he has a bad home life or gets picked on at school because he has a My Little Pony backpack, everyone has a simple understanding of right and wrong. Rather than sucking up and admitting he was just "mad becuz bad", he decided he wanted to try and make up for his lack of skill at a damn video game by calling everyone a hacker. It's hilarious because he's just so incredibly wrong and doesn't want to accept it, and he's trying so hard to be good at something that doesn't even ultimately matter.

Also, I said like, three or four dank things in the video. Unknown Nobody did the majority of the talking, and there were more clips not in the final video where I didn't say a single word. Just thought that since I was uploading that footage, I'd put my few cringey comments about the situation in there as well.

To expand on the cringe even more, I used an extremely old version of Windows Movie Maker on my ancient Egyptian computer (There, you big meanie, you made me go and say it!). No pictures of black lines could be added, nor did I think they were even necessary.

I thought the edits were necessary, mostly due to horrible audio. As I said in the description, I recorded it rather spontaneously. When I played back the footage, the game audio was so loud that everyone was nearly incomprehensible. Some of the best bits (or in your eyes, the stuff mom waves her finger at) sadly didn't make it in due to the amount of Heavy miniguns, Pyro flames, and rocket sound effects. It would've been a much poorer video (or again, in your eyes, an extremely poor video).

Also, I just need to say I'm incredibly immature, which is totally the reason why I'm friends with a healthy amount of regulars. I in no way deserve the freedom of putting a server tag in my name on a hat simulator I play sometimes instead of MGS after coming home from work. You may not know me that well as I don't recall playing with you too many times, but yes, I'm an awful human being on a server with a history of illegal sprays, stalkers, and admins that are so scared of anymore truly bad things happening that they try to build a dam around the internet, on the internet. Not to sound edgy, but to sound edgy anyway, the internet is a place of chaos. Trying to control it is like trying to make everybody like you. It's impossible. Sure you can try your best, but that doesn't mean xX_DiamondCreeper69_Xx is going to say "n*****" in the chat when you aren't there. Also, not to try and pin anything on Vexx here, but this is a dude who once paraded Gardevoir hentai around on a sign as a cute Pyro. The only thing I've ever done on this server that's now deemed "inappropriate" was make a Filthy Frank KYS reference, where I then immediately received a ban without warning from a mod who obviously shouldn't have been yet made a mod. So yes, I'm so very immature, and while you didn't say I was, I definitely don't behave better than a person who's now a mod (or admin? I don't remember his title) on here.

I'm not sure why I'm spending so much time on this reply (and now to wait for you to say something wicked cool like "that makes two of us"), it's just not even worth it anymore for this near-Christian server on rated M game that kids shouldn't even be playing. I honestly don't feel like promoting XG in my name anymore. It's not business, it doesn't need to be professional, it's a game on the internet, a place where if a kid wanders off the Lego website for five seconds, he'll know who Keemstar is and learn ten new curses after reading the comment section of a Ninjago summer 2016 set review video.

One final thing before posting this ridiculously long reply that I shouldn't have spent fifteen precious minutes of life on, but I recommend Keetsunay to be a mod. Not sure how promotion works, but he's a lot better than some of the others and creates fun activities for players (he's kinda like Scoot). The guy comes on at some pretty decent times when other mods aren't around, and if you're so worried at us picking on defenseless, raging children with mics, he'll give them a 15-30 minute mute after already giving them a warning so we can carry on with Pootis parties or spawn-camping Blu spawn on Clocktown so we don't get goofy ideas to record and put together a crappy three-minute video.

This isn't innocent little Jimmy we're talking about here. If you watched my crappy video, the kid was being a nuisance. Regardless of if he was legit or not, he was hogging the mic more than anyone, falsely accusing people to be hackers, and being an obnoxious little whiner. I don't care if it's because he has a bad home life or gets picked on at school because he has a My Little Pony backpack, everyone has a simple understanding of right and wrong. Rather than sucking up and admitting he was just "mad becuz bad", he decided he wanted to try and make up for his lack of skill at a darn video game by calling everyone a hacker. It's hilarious because he's just so incredibly wrong and doesn't want to accept it, and he's trying so hard to be good at something that doesn't even ultimately matter.

I never once said he was innocent. I even said it was a moment of weakness in which he was breaking rules. If he is breaking rules you get an administrator and if you can't get an admin and if you can't get an admin you record a demo and make a ban request. Trying to justify making a video publicly humiliating him is really not helping you.

Also, I said like, three or four dank things in the video. Unknown Nobody did the majority of the talking, and there were more clips not in the final video where I didn't say a single word. Just thought that since I was uploading that footage, I'd put my few cringey comments about the situation in there as well.

It doesn't matter, you still recorded it and you still uploaded and shared it. What unknown did was not right but at least he didn't upload it.

Also, I just need to say I'm incredibly immature, which is totally the reason why I'm friends with a healthy amount of regulars. I in no way deserve the freedom of putting a server tag in my name on a hat simulator I play sometimes instead of MGS after coming home from work. You may not know me that well as I don't recall playing with you too many times, but yes, I'm an awful human being on a server with a history of illegal sprays, stalkers, and admins that are so scared of anymore truly bad things happening that they try to build a dam around the internet, on the internet. Not to sound edgy, but to sound edgy anyway, the internet is a place of chaos. Trying to control it is like trying to make everybody like you. It's impossible. Sure you can try your best, but that doesn't mean xX_DiamondCreeper69_Xx is going to say "n*****" in the chat when you aren't there. Also, not to try and pin anything on Vexx here, but this is a dude who once paraded Gardevoir hentai around on a sign as a cute Pyro. The only thing I've ever done on this server that's now deemed "inappropriate" was make a Filthy Frank KYS reference, where I then immediately received a ban without warning from a mod who obviously shouldn't have been yet made a mod. So yes, I'm so very immature, and while you didn't say I was, I definitely don't behave better than a person who's now a mod (or admin? I don't remember his title) on here.

You aren't an awful human being. i have no idea what you're trying to say in this paragraph, but if you break all the rules after being warned, why should anyone give you a +1? Also, you can control it to a degree by having admins mute when things get out of hand, the admins aren't doing it so they can get liked more, they're doing it so they can make the servers a more fun place. You are though showing your immaturity by bringing up an irrelevant point by putting another player down. When in this conversation did you need name drop @Vexx? Why is his spray relevant? Why are you trying to say " I'm dumb and did stupid shit but this guy is worst, if he can get mod I can get member." That is incredibly immature thing to do and it fully justify my low maturity rating of you. I cannot comprehend why you think this is a good idea. Trying to make yourself look better by putting down another person is disgusting.

I'm not sure why I'm spending so much time on this reply (and now to wait for you to say something wicked cool like "that makes two of us"), it's just not even worth it anymore for this near-Christian server on rated M game that kids shouldn't even be playing. I honestly don't feel like promoting XG in my name anymore. It's not business, it doesn't need to be professional, it's a game on the internet, a place where if a kid wanders off the Lego website for five seconds, he'll know who Keemstar is and learn ten new curses after reading the comment section of a Ninjago summer 2016 set review video.

Why do you feel the need to mock the servers? You had a shot by becoming member but after this entire response, how anyone in xG can +1 is really beyond me. Kids are going to play the servers no matter what, what we can do is moderate the situation and make it a friendly environment for everyone, it doesn't make the admins jesus christ but it just makes the servers more fun for everyone. Stop saying this nonsense.

One final thing before posting this ridiculously long reply that I shouldn't have spent fifteen precious minutes of life on, but I recommend Keetsunay to be a mod. Not sure how promotion works, but he's a lot better than some of the others and creates fun activities for players (he's kinda like Scoot). The guy comes on at some pretty decent times when other mods aren't around, and if you're so worried at us picking on defenseless, raging children with mics, he'll give them a 15-30 minute mute after already giving them a warning so we can carry on with Pootis parties or spawn-camping Blu spawn on Clocktown so we don't get goofy ideas to record and put together a crappy three-minute video.

Kitsune can't be mod because he isn't a member.

After this i'm dropping my maturity rating

A: 8.5

M: 3

Name dropping me was not a very good idea. You're attempting to throw me under a bus for something I did 7 months ago, I do not use those objectors anymore and I do not plan on using them ever again. @Kitsune is no longer a member on xG and shilling them out to be mod isn't going to do anything. Since you decided to mention me in this otherwise normal member submission thread,

A:7/10

M:3/10

Work on the maturity friend, it's what's going to hurt you in the long run. -1