X_AR

Buh-bye

I feel like you are getting the wrong impression from the servers, while there are rude people on the server (obviously) you can't let them get to your head. I saw you on the servers a few times before I left, and you seemed like a good person. If there was specifically one person (which it seems like?) that was REALLY getting on your nerves, thats why we have the forums, and why the !calladmin command exists, you can use both to try and get help to stop the person. Some people never cheer up, but thats just how the internet and things work I guess. Also if there are staff there that aren't doing anything to assist you, then perhaps they didn't notice it was even happening due to whatever reason, just try to get their attention without being obnoxious about it, you don't have to jump the gun and say frick you to everyone and leave without doing anything about it.

he's not from tf2 in case you haven't figured that out by now lol

But uhh since I don't know CSGO JB that well I'm not gonna say anything certain, although if he was jumping with momentum while he's supposed to be wasd frozen I would say that killing him would be justified as "wasd freeze" or "freeze"in definition means not to move towards any direction, like I said I'm basing that off of my days spent in tf2 jb so I can't say anything for sure as we don't have dumb bullshit like bunny hopping on tf2 (PS: tf2 is a good game @Rabid)

Edited by Egossi (see edit history)

he's not from tf2 in case you haven't figured that out by now lol

But uhh since I don't know CSGO JB that well I'm not gonna say anything certain, although if he was jumping with momentum while he's supposed to be wasd frozen I would say that killing him would be justified as "wasd freeze" or "freeze"in definition means not to move towards any direction, like I said I'm basing that off of my days spent in tf2 jb so I can't say anything for sure as we don't have dumb bullfudge like bunny hopping on tf2 (PS: tf2 is a good game @Rabid)

Jumping on a staircase/ramp while frozen is not allowed since you intentionally get speed in that direction, however i cant possible see jumping as soon as (or just before in that matter) an order is issued and then freezing as soon as you land being worthy of being killed for. I guess ultimately its a matter of how the staff member interprets the rules. I personally see it as fine, but i'd love to get a second opinion on this from a higher up. @Bleed @Lithium @Owl @Chrono

Jumping on a staircase/ramp while frozen is not allowed since you intentionally get speed in that direction, however i cant possible see jumping as soon as (or just before in that matter) an order is issued and then freezing as soon as you land being worthy of being killed for. I guess ultimately its a matter of how the staff member interprets the rules. I personally see it as fine, but i'd love to get a second opinion on this from a higher up. @Bleed @Lithium @Owl @Chrono

Wasn't it mentioned that the guy jumped multiple times while shouting over mic, after the order was given? I personally hate it when people try to be a smartass like that and I'd shoot the shit out of anyone who would do anything alike

Edited by Guest (see edit history)