Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

What game?: Counter-Strike Source / JailBreak

Your In-Game Name: Steven Jay Rusell

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Reason: Because I killed 3 terrorists which weren't following the wardens commands. There were a confusion when they were supposed to be AFK frozen, and a non-warden player gave them some commands.

Unban Reason: They didn't follow warden's commands, and weren't AFK frozen.

I'm banned for 30 minutes (CT Ban).

I was one of them, they were afk frozen, they were following orders. It is 30 minutes. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I've explained this to you multiple times.

I was one of them, they were afk frozen, they were following orders. It is 30 minutes. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I've explained this to you multiple times.

A non-warden player told them to move, and they did.

Edit: In this specific case they were moving.

Edit 2: You haven't explained anything that has with this case to do with me.

Edit 3: I have been banned unfairly, and you're treating me unfairly.

I'm treating you completely fairly, considering I have explained it to you MORE THAN 3 TIMES and you continue to complain, and even take it to the forums.

And if it was a different non-warden telling them to move, the one who gave the order should be killed. Not the T's... The ct that wasn't warden tarped.

And not to mention you still freekilled me, I was afk frozen lol.

Soiarn, you have made like 6 posts on 30 min bans or 1hr bans and 1 day bans. Take that precious time and learn the rules better.

Sincerely EZKill..

trollface.jpg

Soiarn, you have made like 6 posts on 30 min bans or 1hr bans and 1 day bans. Take that precious time and learn the rules better.

Sincerely EZKill..

trollface.jpg

I've used hour on end to learn all the rules at heart. I know absolutely every rule.

I'm treating you completely fairly, considering I have explained it to you MORE THAN 3 TIMES and you continue to complain, and even take it to the forums. And if it was a different non-warden telling them to move, the one who gave the order should be killed. Not the T's... The ct that wasn't warden tarped. And not to mention you still freekilled me, I was afk frozen lol.
1. I don't freekill people, especially not without slaying myself and personally apologizing. 2. You probably moved your mouse. 3. You've never warned me about anything that's even slightly on-topic.

Edit/PS: There's no rules saying that the CT that gives the commands should be killed. I only did what the rules said, kill everyone not following wardens orders. (It's not stated in that specific order nor is those specific words used, but you get my point.) Also, there should be a change in the rules, for his accusations to be valid.

I've used hour on end to learn all the rules at heart. I know absolutely every rule.

1. I don't freekill people, especially not without slaying myself and personally apologizing. 2. You probably moved your mouse. 3. You've never warned me about anything that's even slightly on-topic.

Edit/PS: There's no rules saying that the CT that gives the commands should be killed. I only did what the rules said, kill everyone not following wardens orders. (It's not stated in that specific order nor is those specific words used, but you get my point.) Also, there should be a change in the rules, for his accusations to be valid.

Either way, that's some total ****ing ********. (excuse my language) if motd didnt say "you cant order t's to jump off of cliffs to their death" and one did, which killed all but 1 rebel, would you follow it? yeahkk cool.

I'll explain what exactly happened:

Someone called warden (not soiarn) and said "take a step out of your cell, face your cell, and afk freeze" everyone did this. Soiarn comes and kills me for not being "afk" when I most clearly was. He then goes to a cell next to me. Someone at the same cell orders "alright take a few steps back, so i can get into the cell" (or something along the lines of that) and soiarn kills all 3 or 4 people for following that order. then I ct ban soiarn for 30 minutes for freekilling me/those other people.

I'll explain what exactly happened:

Someone called warden (not soiarn) and said "take a step out of your cell, face your cell, and afk freeze" everyone did this. Soiarn comes and kills me for not being "afk" when I most clearly was. He then goes to a cell next to me. Someone at the same cell orders "alright take a few steps back, so i can get into the cell" (or something along the lines of that) and soiarn kills all 3 or 4 people for following that order. then I ct ban soiarn for 30 minutes for freekilling me/those other people.

1. Warden didn't make that order. 2. I didn't freekill you.

Edit: 3. You can't make such an accusating without valid proof.

Soiarn how about you shut the **** up and stop complaining over something that's 30 minutes maybe in that time you can get laids with a women.

1. Warden didn't make that order. 2. I didn't freekill you.

Edit: 3. You can't make such an accusating without valid proof.

You're making an accusation without valid proof. So, your statement is hypocritical. One is saying they moved, another is saying they didn't. There is nothing going to be done about this because there is no proof. And it was 30 mins. I mean, really? This thread is stupid.

urgh... So many ban protest and most of them under 1 hour or equal to an hour... Please stop requesting a protest that is shorter than 6 hours. Also, If another Ct that is not warden gives orders he should be slayed for trying to tarp T's.

urgh... So many ban protest and most of them under 1 hour or equal to an hour... Please stop requesting a protest that is shorter than 6 hours. Also, If another Ct that is not warden gives orders he should be slayed for trying to tarp T's.
Thanks for clearing that up. I am only following the rules, and I though I saw a rule break.