Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank

Member Name: xxLiilCraZyxx

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Chosen #Drank

Your In-Game Name: xxLiil CraZyxx

Abuse Description: He Tried to Gag me And he muted MajorB.

Reason: First off, He muted majorB Because he wouldnt stop talking for no reason. And he failed at gagging me for typing in admin chat that D4rk Freekilled.

Player Effect: This effected me and MajorB, Drank didn't have a reason to mute and gag us.

Proof: Demo: Drankfaggot.dem

The stupidity of this post make me laugh.

I gave a direct order to stop flaming each other.

Both of you disobeyed.

Regardless, I unmute Major and didn't even gag you.

Calm down and be rational.

The stupidity of this post make me laugh.

I gave a direct order to stop flaming each other.

Both of you disobeyed.

Regardless, I unmute Major and didn't even gag you.

Calm down and be rational.

Its becuz u failed at it.... And i wasnt flaming? I was telling in admin chat that dark freekilled me and u tried to gag but FAILED.

Yup pretty much, I didnt know your name or i would put it in the post I made. But basically he wrongfully gagged and muted us. Then tried to

unmute, but he doesn't have that ability. and even if he gave orders he isnt allowed to mute T's for talking over him

he has to say talk over warden you die to keep us from talking over him.

in majors case uhmm.. I actually am not a big fan of drank and I actually like major B (sort of). But I mean lol.. he got on the server called everyone a ***** and talked a lot of ****.. then we changed maps and I said "Major B you need to chill out dude.." because he was spamming and he responds with "Shut the **** up Xavien you don't know **** your a ***** and your 10 years old" then drank gagged him. Way to tell no side of the story. Lil crazy idk why you got gagged.

Had he just been enforcing the rules, there would not be a post here for him. I am first to slay myself and accept a slay when i do something wrong. And if i complain it

is mostly in-game. But when a moderator blatantly disregards the admin handbook for his position. by threatening to mute people for talking over him, when they are T's and T's are allowed to talk over warden cause you can risk getting killed. Or threaten to mute multiple people wrongfully, for harmless trash talk. that is abuse of your position

I NEVER said I would mute people for talking over me.

It was not "harmless trash-talk."

I had multiple people spamming me over PM asking for me to take care of the Flame war.

Excuse me for doing my VOLUNTEERED duty as a moderating partner of this clan.

There's no rule I have broken.

Saying CT's Suck is not against any rules nor is it a reason to mute someone which is what you did , then u tried to unmute me to fix your admin abuse. otherwise why would we all say you abused admin if you didnt, im not here to get people demoted im here to have fun and play on a fair server.

Lol, 2 players act childish, an admin responds, it's considered abuse?

act your age and I can't see this being a problem?

Drank is an active player and admin and I have never once had any problem with him, he keeps his cool and is a laid back guy even o the occasions when I act like a **** to him. -1

Still, Drank, when somebody come to check if everything's okay after receiving multiple complaints and message saying it's chaos on jb, You don't have to give him **** for doing his job. I didnt quite like it when people called me out on JB, interrupted me on what i was doing to end up getting insulted by somebody arogant. I did nothing to you and yet, you were arogant saying you cant do **** since were on the same level. Im doing my job and you give me ****