Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

What game?: Counter-Strike Source

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Soiarn

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Ban Reason: Because a Moderator mistakenly thought I freekilled a single Terrorist, and felt the need to CT Ban me for 1 day.

Unban Reason: I didn't freekill, nor is that the right punishment for 1 potential freekill. I've seen the proof video, and the thing is, I didn't randomly kill him. Before the video starts, he ran out and inside his cell, so I waited for him to unstack to not get any potential freekills. Edit: I think we both agree that he made a mistake.

CT ban? Are you kidding me? Are you seriously going to start a thread in which like every ****ing day you got yourself banned?! I'm getting tired of this crap. I'm getting tired of seeing your useless ban protest. When I go to the ban protest forum, I see like 10 of them belonging to you and most of them were limited to 1 hour even though it should be a day.

1. How about we stop the shenanigans.

2. Let's all have fun in the server.

3. You're still playing on the server despite not being a CT. So don't complain.

CT ban? Are you kidding me? Are you seriously going to start a thread in which like every ****ing day you got yourself banned?! I'm getting tired of this crap. I'm getting tired of seeing your useless ban protest. When I go to the ban protest forum, I see like 10 of them belonging to you and most of them were limited to 1 hour even though it should be a day.

1. How about we stop the shenanigans.

2. Let's all have fun in the server.

3. You're still playing on the server despite not being a CT. So don't complain.

He banned me by mistake, and he's unable to unban. Therefore, after 12 hour of waiting, I had to make a thread.

It was not by mistake.
Yes it was.

[xG:M] Chosen #Drank: I understand. And I agree that the proof is not as substantial as I'd like.

The PROOF was not.

My personal experience in the server was enough.

GTFO this topic, please.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

The PROOF was not.

My personal experience in the server was enough.

Your personal experience? You saw me freekill alot of people didn't you? Well, that's because I have something called skills, and you don't. You should've recorded it and looked closely at the T's before I kill them, then you'll see that I am correct, that they're not AFK frozen when they're supposed to. I swear to god I didn't freekill anyone without slaying myself and / or asking for their forgiveness and apologizing. I am so ****ing fed up with these bans, that has no real purpose other than irritate me. Even though if it's a 1 day CT ban, I don't want to hear **** like "It's only 1 day, stop crying". I have been banned unfairly, you know it but you won't admit it. You and Quarantine are total fools who don't know how to be a moderator and mis-use your powers at any given time.