Wario

Possible Invisibility Glitch Needs To Be Checked

While playing today a player on the server told me he typed !rtd after the round had ended and all Ct's were dead and rolled the invisibility. From that round on he continued to be invisible until we had him leave and rejoin. If this is a glitch in the system it should probably be looked at so that nobody else figures it out and abuses it.

[Edit] Tested it out and that is indeed what causes it. @Lithium

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

apparently not anymore it's broken again not sure if it's 100% true but it happened to @c0ldwinds and he said he didn't even activate it and apparently he was invis from then and on. Currently the only way to fix it is to reconnect

The same glitch happened as well. I rolled and got the invisibility thing and I thought i had it for a min. So when the cells were opened i thought i wasn't t invisibility until the warden said we have a rebel. And it lasted until I left and joined back. So I think it is a major glitch.

The same glitch happened as well. I rolled and got the invisibility thing and I thought i had it for a min. So when the cells were opened i thought i wasn't t invisibility until the warden said we have a rebel. And it lasted until I left and joined back. So I think it is a major glitch.

I've tested it again. Still works fine. Tell me under what conditions it happens. Currently, I've tried

• Start invis before round end. Once round_end is triggered, invis is reset.
  • Start invis after round end (Which is now impossible, you can no longer RTD between round end and start) before round start. Invis is reset upon round_start.

Either way, invis is reset. I can't fix something I can't reproduce.

I've tested it again. Still works fine. Tell me under what conditions it happens. Currently, I've tried

• Start invis before round end. Once round_end is triggered, invis is reset.
  • Start invis after round end (Which is now impossible, you can no longer RTD between round end and start) before round start. Invis is reset upon round_start.

Either way, invis is reset. I can't fix something I can't reproduce.

So when I was told about it the player had rolled and waited until the end of the round to activate it, and from then on he was invisble. Which means its still possible to start after the round ends if you just save your rtd from the beginning of the round and thats what seemed to cause the problem when I tested it.

So when I was told about it the player had rolled and waited until the end of the round to activate it, and from then on he was invisble. Which means its still possible to start after the round ends if you just save your rtd from the beginning of the round and thats what seemed to cause the problem when I tested it.

Did you actually see this happen?

Also that's essentially the latter condition, which can 100% no longer happen.

Did you actually see this happen?

Also that's essentially the latter condition, which can 100% no longer happen.

Yes I did see it happen and I also tried it after he told me since it seemed like something to be checked out and it worked for me. Hopefully it doesn't happen anymore, but if it does i'll let you know.