Thunder

Jailbreak Pokemon

Currently it is not allowed to play pokemon without 6 or less players. This takes the fun out of the game as I remember it was 10x better with about 15 players on red. Is it possble to remove that rule because I dont think helps out the server or the gamemode.

Well thunder, while that may be true and i dont really care if that rule is removed or not, if the main reason behind it is because "it doesn't help the server" then you are implying that people play on the server for the sole purpose of playing pokemon, and that just isn't true lol. But thats just my two cents. (No I'm not blind and saw that he said that it takes the fun out of the game.)

Here's the deal. If we are to go into the rules of the actual Pokemon games by Nintendo, then there should be AT MOST 7 reds (1 Trainer, 6 Pokemon on the team), at least 2 (1 Trainer and 1 Pokemon), the same going for blues. Here's what the rules are though. You must have at least 6 reds and however many blues, at least 2 on both, to play Pokemon. What I think you're trying to say is that we should lower the requirement of reds, but right after that you say it's better with MORE people on red. Confusing, huh? I that maybe we should have a limit of at least 2 reds (1 Trainer and 1 Pokemon), a max of 7 (1 Trainer 6 Pokemon), and have the same for blue as to limit the confusion. The point you try bringing up is that having a single rule for a single game sucks all of the life out of the entire mode. You also say that removing the rule would help out the server and game mode in general, because with it in place it isn't being helped at all. These are both wrong, but also opinions, so just be aware of this.