Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Three months. [Around 30-60 minutes per day]

Reasons for Joining:

Well to start off, I've really enjoyed a specific XenoGamer Team Fortress 2 server. During my first visit to this Haven, I stayed only because of the unlimited voice commands. However, as I spent more time exploring, I began to chat more often and got noticed by many players (higher and lower ranked than me.) Now these days I come online nearly every single day. I often share experiences or laugh and add on to other conversations made by many other players. Either way, the server and it's community has now changed me entirely. It's one of my favorite server too, and I would love to apply for a Member rank. Even if its a simple tag, I'd adore it and would feel like I contributed to everything. I promise to keep on staying loyal and to continue following server guidelines. In addition, I'll also start to be more active on the Teamspeak. Thank you for reading my application. If you have any questions, you could send a message on Steam and I'll reply as soon as possible. You can delay everything as long as you want. Thanks again for listening to me, and make sure to have a fantastic day. -CorruptedCobalt