Egossi

Bully

Game Name: Bully / Canis Canem Edit

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_6_63_Bully_frontcover.jpg.07f69b8db43c3f6d179baf9087584c2f.jpg

Platform:

Bully

Playstation 2 (Original Release)

Playstation 3

Playstation 4

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Windows (Not recommended)

Wii

Xbox 360

Android

iOS

Time Spent:

Roughly around 100 hours on Playstation 2, I've re-played the whole story from begging to the end about 10 times and went for 100% completion once

Do you recommend?

Yes, but I don't recommend the scholarship edition as the graphics on the port looks really weird and imo ugly, although it has some extra story-line missions and side-quests, i'd say it's personal preference

ai.gyazo.com_921c8bb212e3e96ff0ab1a700880e0cf.png.d4e288cbaa8dc398213aa60a24747ae2.png

What you rate the game:

I'll give this game a solid 8.7/10

Initial Thoughts:

When I first got this game in 2009 for the PS2, I didn't really know how to read English so I didn't follow the story-line nor was I able to complete most of the story-line missions, I only played this game cause it seemed fun to get in fights and beat up people, play pranks on them, make out with girls, be a regular high-school student and generally fuck around

aguide2games.org_wp_content_uploads_2008_10_bully_scholarship_2.jpg.ab26b92d41dea5fe7c90daa9e90c9791.jpg

avignette3_wikia_nocookie_net_bullygame_images_b_bd_Jimmy_on_y54cb55c3dc6dc07825efdc63cebb79e9.jpg.bc12b4105343963cbb9c3b4c57c46441.jpg

After a while I decided to re-play it after getting to understand what was going on, and I really loved my experience with it

Pros:

+++A lot to do, open world

++Well made, unique characters

+Fun gameplay

+Alright storyline

+Not bad graphics for a game that was released in 2006

Cons:

-A lot of things are predictable storywide

-Might seem a little repetitive in terms of gameplay and story combined

Final Thoughts:

Easily one of my favorite games of all time, has a high replayability and I definitely recommend you to get this game (if possible) on Playstation

Controller recommended for PC

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This game is literally incredible. Tekage and myself have completed it time after time and Tekage is 100%'ing it right now actually. One of my main issues is how Jimmy does anything for anyone, like when Pinky is being a bitch and Jimmy still opts to get people out of the cinema queue. Another con would be the glitches because there have been a few, such as one time Tekage couldn't 100% it because he didn't get a shirt.

Otherwise the character designs are incredible and relatable to the society in real life, there is an open world to do anything you want in and the storyline is exciting. 9/10.