Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

How many before something changes

I have noticed looking through the forums that some of our "NEW MODS" have more admin abuse reports on them, in their first 2 weeks. then most other mods get ever.

Honestly, if there are more the 3 reports out there with in a week something should be done. at least a form of probation.

I mean not to burn the forum, But before i was put on probation. I only had 1 report done on me. and it was found out that i did nothing wrong. But yet it was still

used against me to get me put on probation. While other players, get multiple reports even with proof provided and they are ignored.

I have noticed looking through the forums that some of our "NEW MODS" have more admin abuse reports on them, in their first 2 weeks. then most other mods get ever.

Honestly, if there are more the 3 reports out there with in a week something should be done. at least a form of probation.

I mean not to burn the forum, But before i was put on probation. I only had 1 report done on me. and it was found out that i did nothing wrong. But yet it was still

used against me to get me put on probation. While other players, get multiple reports even with proof provided and they are ignored.

People didn't post reports on you because you would bash them for it in-game and probably punish them for it, lol.

major, There's gonna be Alot of demotion in the upcoming weeks, Do not worry

Don't ****ing say that, I'm getting scared lol

I know this is a direct Jab at me.

Say what you want, I know.

I have three reports on me, no proof of any abuse.

TWO of them were from ONE situation.

The other was from Soiarn, who we all know is INFAMOUS for that.

shhh.... Some new mods are new with the power , They're learning how to control or use the power. Just because they have abuse reports don't mean its always true, Its like me and a couple of my friend can just post up reports of someone i don't like that is mod and get them on probation or something.

shhh.... Some new mods are new with the power , They're learning how to control or use the power. Just because they have abuse reports don't mean its always true, Its like me and a couple of my friend can just post up reports of someone i don't like that is mod and get them on probation or something.

<3

10charlimit

We shall demote all and have only silence with power, for ultimate abuse !

On a real note, yes we are gonna do some demotions. Don't ya worry (:

~closed