Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Soiarn

He is now banned from the forums. He broke his probation by trolling ME, after I tried to get people to stop trolling him, so yeah. You guys won't see his posts on here anytime soon, so other then this post, do not ask why he is banned or w.e

Basically, I was having a convo with him about the arash post he made, which he insinuated he had nothing to do with even though it's his youtube account and he is the one who posted it on the forums. I asked why he would post it and he said to learn from our mistakes. I said how would I know that my clan members vouching for him are false? He said its obvious he spammed them for it or something, and I should know spam comments off easily. After telling him that my job isn't to steam check, and that I can't possibly know that he never played in our servers, since i'm only on for like an hour, and our JB is like populated 24 hours a day. He then asked if I got co-leader by accident, and after telling him that's a troll, he said that was a legit question, should I wiki question marks for you...? Anyways, he kept saying smart alek remarks like this even after I told him to stop trolling since he is on probation, he said i don't know what idiot means after I called him it, so he got banned.

It was on the forums, and I'll try. Why do you wanna see the whole convo :P it's long and it'll be like 20 screenshots

I'll just take a video of it, start to finish

Like i said, this guys a ****...i tried to make friends with him, but he chose to b a prick. I honestly think hes the biggest ******* ive ever met...btw, im talking about aegean ;D

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Lol jk aegean :P