Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

maybe 132 hours

Reasons for Joining:

I been playing in your servers (in surf servers) and i like very much your servers but i see that admins can toggle noclip on itselfs and i want to toggle on me noclip and i see that there are some players that are been spawncamping in the ramps or building sentrys and admins doesnt do anything thats why i want to be a admin to ban people like that or maybe give a softban.

Atte:me

P.D:Im nearly to complete all maps :v and i speak spanish so if you find a wrong word is for that

Applying for member and for admin aren't the same, but being member is necessary to be staff. Just letting you know. This is a member application, any staff rank is a long ways away.

-1 Doesn't seem very experienced on the forums, thought he was applying for admin. Knows the rules on the servers, but not very active.

A:3

M:9.5

Dethman just now told me you can't -1 someone for inactivity

kms

Ok... I saw you few times in our surf server.... Tak tak tak tak. I think you have 30 hours actually i'm not sure at all.

Did you say sentrys?

admins never do their jobs? Wuuuut? Uhhhhh kypari :0

OK OK OK relax relax....I think you played in an other surf server.

First at all,In an our surf server Is totally impossible to build sentrys If you are playing as engineer.

If you want sentrys you could nominate surf_horizont and push the kill button Or go to surf_overlook. Apart from that, did you say the admins don't do anything? OK.I'm not an admin but we have an admin who is extremely active and comes everyday at surf and his name is kypari,he always puts order in our server, probably the best doing that.Basically the Strictest admin we have also good singer and nice guy.

Third,are you really 32 years old?

I read your profile description.

Personally,i think putting " I. Like memes and memedroid "and "If you found This profile you are a papu" etc etc etc....by the way, I'm a Spanish speaker. I'm from Perú so I can speak Spanish perfectly well,to be honest. Your Spanish grammar is not appropriate for someone who is 32 Years old,

I don't Know, is hard to believe.

(talking about grammar, I'm not save...-_- xd)

I'm going to give you an advice.

Try to be honest to yourself.

If you Want to be an admin, you can get it But without lies.

Ok... I saw you few times in our surf server.... Tak tak tak tak. I think you have 30 hours actually i'm not sure at all.

Did you say sentrys?

OK OK OK relax relax....I think you played in an other surf server.

First at all,In an our surf server Is totally impossible to build sentrys If you are playing as engineer.

If you want sentrys you could nominate surf_horizont and push the kill button Or go to surf_overlook. Apart from that, did you say the admins don't do anything? OK.I'm not an admin but we have an admin who is extremely active and comes everyday at surf and his name is kypari,he always puts order in our server, probably the best doing that.Basically the Strictest admin we have also good singer and nice guy.

Third,are you really 32 years old?

I read your profile description.

Personally,i think putting " I. Like memes and memedroid "and "If you found This profile you are a papu" etc etc etc....by the way, I'm a Spanish speaker. I'm from Perú so I can speak Spanish perfectly well,to be honest. Your Spanish grammar is not appropriate for someone who is 32 Years old,

I don't Know, is hard to believe.

(talking about grammar, I'm not save...-_- xd)

I'm going to give you an advice.

Try to be honest to yourself.

If you Want to be an admin, you can get it But without lies.

Basically everything was said here

A:6

M:3

<3

-1 Lacks maturity as seen in the submission.

I been playing in your servers (in surf servers) and i like very much your servers but i see that admins can toggle noclip on itselfs and i want to toggle on me noclip and i see that there are some players that are been spawncamping in the ramps or building sentrys and admins doesnt do anything thats why i want to be a admin to ban people like that or maybe give a softban.

We can't do anything if we don't see it. If someone says that someone is breaking a rule then we'll try and get there as fast as possible and try and watch the scene whether you can see us doing it or not (we may be using /stealth, in spectate (etc)).

Not to mention how I am very strict and I will generally be the first to enforce a rule. If you have any problems you can talk to the staff using teamchat and start with @[put your message here].