Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

LG | Skelly.Suicidal

Identity:

STEAM_1:1:174876641

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So I was on the minigames server and there wasnt many people on. We were all messing around saying stuff like if u dont do such and such you will be banned. We all knew it was a joke and we wwere just having fun. All of a sudden without anyform of warning I got permanatly banned. I feel that i should of had a warning before a ban that harsh.

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

LG | Skelly.Suicidal

Identity:

STEAM_1:1:174876641

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So I was on the minigames server and there wasnt many people on. We were all messing around saying stuff like if u dont do such and such you will be banned. We all knew it was a joke and we wwere just having fun. All of a sudden without anyform of warning I got permanatly banned. I feel that i should of had a warning before a ban that harsh.

I'm not part of the CSGO division, however if you were telling people that if they don't do something they would get banned... that is both trolling and impersonating a staff member; both of which are major rules.

I'm not part of the CSGO division, however if you were telling people that if they don't do something they would get banned... that is both trolling and impersonating a staff member; both of which are major rules.

Let's not draw any conclusions until we get @Jaydow's side of the story

Let's not draw any conclusions until we get @Jaydow's side of the story

I know, I was just stating that if that was the case that it is a pretty big issue.

I'll be honest I shouldn't have gone on to mod the server that late at night while my brain was fried and tired from doing other things earlier in the day. So yes I should've given him a warning before banning him. But like what @TheSupremePatriot said you still shouldn't go around claiming you're an admin. So @virr if you are going to unban or shorten it please also do it for "Still not a festive scorpion" as it was the same for him. If you need more of the story of what happened @Bombor was there before me. He told me they were going to ddos and ban him so i got on there's that.