Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Titan Aim -/M/-

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:210390975

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Hello xeno-gaming . I'm Titan Aim -/M/- .

a long ago i have been banned becasuse i have cheated on another accounts in a offline mode to show some one how that works . never cheated on server but got banned . thats not the problem the rpoblem is i wish i could get unban because to be honest with u i have no other servers wich i have good ping 2. i have friends on . 3 i love . 4 i enjoy . 5 spend 500 hours on xeno . but expect you guys to help me be abale to play again honesly i really miss my friends on xeno and playin on awp server pleas help . its been more than 2 mounth :*(

with best of luck

I believe you are at the wrong site @Titan.aim213 as we are Xeno Gamers, not to be confused with "XenoGamingCommunity" which is another community altogether :coffee:

Just to be a bro, I have included the site which you can find by clicking here.

@Aegean to request that this thread be closed as it is irrelevant to us and is therefore not applicable. (user appears to be a Member of their Steam Group as well)

I believe you are at the wrong site @Titan.aim213 as we are Xeno Gamers, not to be confused with "XenoGamingCommunity" which is another community altogether :coffee:

Just to be a bro, I have included the site which you can find by clicking here.

@Aegean to request that this thread be closed as it is irrelevant to us and is therefore not applicable. (user appears to be a Member of their Steam Group as well)

And just for good measure, here is the user's ban appearing on their own Ban database.