Sign in to follow this  
CharcoPanda

Charco's Introduction/Complain Thread

Ok, so everyone know's me because of my attitude on [xG] Jailbreak. My attitude is so shity because everyone trolls me about my age.

Thats stated Right now... When people call me 10 it bothers me alot. just because i havn't hit puberty doesn't mean u should be able to troll. you all sounded the same when you were younger too. So i will be a better player if i can just get one request from all [xG] Members/Admins/Mods/Leaders that you stop trolling me about my age stop being dicks too me...

Example Today i tried being warden ok i failed hard " fail warden was fail " so now i play the rest of the night and im being trolled all night and no mod/admin say anything they dont try to stop the disrespect towards one of their own members. i myself find that very PATHETIC. So please i hate being trolled as i am a part of [xG] Community and i would like and i'm sure as well as all the other kids would like to be appreciated for what we do and try to new not all things people do can be perfect people change their mind and they studder some times... give them a damn break.

Request Me,All The Other Kids That Havn't Hit Puberty -- Get some more respect around the server and around anywhere.

Thanks for Taking the Time To read This:)

Although we do have a rule against pre-pubescent voices on mic, or as warden more specifically, you are completely right about the trolling. We do want our members to not be trolling others, even if they have a high voice. I understand like a joke here and there, but we don't want it to the extent where the person feels bad, as it seems to be the case here.

If people do troll you for your voice, please get proof, but at the same time, if people ask you to pass warden or something because of your voice, do not disrespect or retaliate (:

Thanks for the post !

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Oops didn't mean to close

Aegean, i know to pass but i mean honestly im always being trolled ALWAYS it gets annoying after awhile so i am just gonna try to be a calmer person and not get overheated about everything hopefully people will understand that,, >This guy right here is gonna become more mature< and i would just like for people to take this to their heart and when im being trolled please tell them to stop.. my mistakes are previous i am starting over as a whole different person Will Be Known As [xG] Grizzly [yR]

Yea its a mature game for a reason, but still we have the rights to play it still if it was boughten for us for a reason then obviously are parents want us to play it not just let it sit and store space on your pc's like seriously.

I never have a problem with kids like this,I mean cmon panda is 14 and not annoying like other kids and hes actully pretty mature for his age.Just be glad hes not like that 7 year old techno who screams into his mic.