Sign in to follow this  
Selby9409

Hi

why is everybody stopping playing because of school? I mean I have school the 30th. Ill still play and hopefully still have admin powers to watch over the server

Yeah but i mean, even with school, Studying, homework, your job, You still get time to play from time to time

Me , I dont study because im lazy, Homework? **** them, my teachers dont care. Job? I work at night and usualy get fired in 2 weeks.

I guess enjoy it while your still young sadly silence can"t keep on running this server I wonder who is gonna take the server over if silence leaves?
Who else but the ultimate sounds expert,the sneaky rebeler,the natural born leader. Son i shall take over xG when its time and i shall make you my co leader.

i have like 15-20 hours of school a week and the times are different so ill be on at times that others arent, university FTW, also i have like 5-6 months of vacation in total

Wont be on as much, I start the 8th of Sept. and have soccer 2 a days all next week aswell, so school, and sports are taking over my life..for now.

thanks for the encouragement. and sorry arthman but I have to study and get good grades so i can go to college, become a doctor, and make a million dollars. enjoy getting fired from mcdonalds and living with your parents. lol jk.

thanks for the encouragement. and sorry arthman but I have to study and get good grades so i can go to college, become a doctor, and make a million dollars. enjoy getting fired from mcdonalds and living with your parents. lol jk.
Everyone should take note. school is important and getting a good job means shorts hours and coming home to a baddass pc you can afford(: