Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

Need proof for admin abuse!

Please stop posting admin abuse threads if you don't have any proof its a waste of time for the forum admins get it on fraps or on demo.

Thanks!

This should go in random. c:

Think about this though, How many people actually recording when an admin abuse occurs? So no one is recording and an admin abuses, say...!slay @all, and no one has a vid of it or a pic?and then the admin doesn't do it again, and he goes unpunished, and when someone posts an admin abuse thread all other admins that like him just say "No proof, can't do anything" even with +1000 vouches for kbshooter and still nothing happened to him? Doesn't this show a great example of how useless Admin Abuse threads are because 99.9% of the time no one has a .dem recording, unless they're at the right place at the right time.

My last days of mod and I abuse the **** out of it and guess what no one had a vid, or pic and I just flooded the text chat so no one could scroll up and see me type "!slay @all" and I went unpunished, 4 other accomplices also loled and kept it quite. In my 1-2 months of being an admin I was pretty abusive but I have never gotten a thread about me, just because no one had proof but people were there to see it sometimes. I'm just saying most of the time the admin goes unpunished, or get a little "pep talk"

the way i see it, kb needs to learn how to mod from others. heres some tips for mod:

- if u didnt see someone break the rules, then u cant rly punish them cause u cant take the words of others (except admins and **** but they usually fix it themselves)

- if ur not sure about someone breaking a rule, dont punish them for it, better u let something go than freeslay someone and get **** for it

- if someone is disrespecting admin, warn them to stop, then gag if they continue, and if they keep doing it, kick them after

- if someone is bypassing gag by sending u msg in steam or in admin chat, tell them not to bypass chat, if they rj the server, gag them again and tell them not to bypass the gag

- ask other admins for help on what to do in situations, dont be afraid to ask for help

- go to spec if ur the only admin on the server, ull get more experience in knowing how to moderate, unless ur able to be an admin and play at the same time

- dont take **** that ppl say so seriously, they usually stop if u tell them to, ppl arent that stupid to **** off an admin

I record game, almost 99% of the time. and have my eye on most people with powers. But some people have characteristics they display daily. and you can for most part predict what they will do.

I am starting a group. of just a few people who can record and report to forums regularly. This way our Mods, know they are being watched, as well as they watch the players on the server. So to better motivate them to do the job properly and fairly.

Think about this though, How many people actually recording when an admin abuse occurs? So no one is recording and an admin abuses, say...!slay @all, and no one has a vid of it or a pic?and then the admin doesn't do it again, and he goes unpunished, and when someone posts an admin abuse thread all other admins that like him just say "No proof, can't do anything" even with +1000 vouches for kbshooter and still nothing happened to him? Doesn't this show a great example of how useless Admin Abuse threads are because 99.9% of the time no one has a .dem recording, unless they're at the right place at the right time.

My last days of mod and I abuse the **** out of it and guess what no one had a vid, or pic and I just flooded the text chat so no one could scroll up and see me type "!slay @all" and I went unpunished, 4 other accomplices also loled and kept it quite. In my 1-2 months of being an admin I was pretty abusive but I have never gotten a thread about me, just because no one had proof but people were there to see it sometimes. I'm just saying most of the time the admin goes unpunished, or get a little "pep talk"

Using Console is extremely easy even if you spam afterwards, but even spamming chat is an offense so...

Anyways glad to see your true colours coming out. If you are just going to talk about the flaws of xG, and talk about all the idiotic things you did even though you don't represent xG anymore, please leave. As I already posted, I don't mind if you post on our forums even though you are a non xG member now, but seriously have some respect for this clan. We do more then 'pep' talk someone if they are caught. Most mods and admins don't abuse though, because we trust them as they have shown us that they knew the rules as a member.

Anyways, people posting on the forums without proof still gives us a little "hmm maybe we should watch them if this is what is getting reported" kinda thing.

hmmm, Snoopy you may think people can't get a screenie or video of someoen abusing and slaying everyone. But im sure plenty of peolpe has console and is able to scroll up to find that many people had randomly mass suicide? which i would find odd, Even if you are to spam the chat it won't help because the console shows all the kills/suicides/text from the start of the first server u play until you leave Css. What you just said shows that we should no longer respect if you're not going to respect us, And you are not trust worthy at all, if you're going to constantly talk down on us don't think on coming back on the forums or servers :).

meh, have respect for the clan, Did you forget already that Silence didn't respect you? A simple "Oh misure I'm sorry, I complete forgot who you were when you wrote a whole new better MOTD and asked a simple thank you, oh and I also changed my name to 'A3g3an' when you left and made fun of you". Lol the word Respect isn't even in the highest levels, I don't see how it can be implemented in the lower levels. I was trying to give an example of how I went unpunished and since this player is banned too two of the admins/mods that were with me on it was Colour and the other is still a admin (not mod) so I will leave him/her name less. And again how often does a regular member check his or her Console and try to find where I freekilled/freeslayed/ someone? There had to a be a few mods/admins during my final hours because the game still went on after I left and joined 3 minutes later, even mods/admins don't check the console.

I know I'm most definitely going to loose the likeness of me from you two, probably going to get banned from the forums maybe the game, and I'm cool with that, I'm sure going to lose playing with a lot of friends on the server, but its my choice. Rage at me, call me a troll "Oohh I'm scared", point out my flaws please because I do like to improve :) but what ever happens to me happens. Like I said ban me from the forums or server, there's millions other out there.

Final messages: Thanks Duckii for getting me mod when I was in the adolescent of Xenogamers, probably my happiest day of xG, and Aegean your cool <3, no messages for Silence, and everyone else, PEACE YA'LL IF I GET BANNED! Oh and don't delete this post if you decide to :) cool

I'm not gonna ban you, as I know many people still appreciate your company (including me) and I know about what happened in the past, but I've moved on. Feel free to stay in the forums, I didn't really mean that you were trolling, just your recent posts looked like you were.

<3