Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Mods And Admins

We need more Moderators and Administrator's on the Jailbreak Server, Becuz today There was Mass freekilling, and there was no admins on. So i recommend that we should get more admins on the Jailbreak Server.

I was on but then it started too suck does any mods/admins have any suggestion on how too catch fks better because its hard watching all these ts and cts all at the same time and taking other people's word for things can make it a little too risky.

Any suggestions?

Sit in spec and cycle through players. You see what you see. Normally 2 mods in spec does the job for a 40 player. 4 or so is best for a full server.

lol i usually don't play with more than 50+ players, but when i am in there i would usually sit in spec on free roaming camera and just watch over all the T's and Ct's. i'd say this would be abit better than swapping from player to player because you have a better view in free roam. Than if someone is to say in admin chat that someone freekill and give the name i usually spectate that person for a round.

Well, when I'm watching the server. I usually have 4 people complaining about a guy and every reported person turns out to be different. They will then say, "slay them." Despite the fact that I can't slay an individual if I didn't visually witness it.

You investigate. This means go on CT (or T) and make sure the T's are in a closed location so they can't rebel (or if it's a freeday), and ask the CT his side of the story. If you go about it the way I do (Saying you accidently killed _ _ _ _ ) they usually slay themselves saying sorry.

lol, im usually on Ct team watching out for rules breaker, as u usually wonder around the map taking alook at all those who aren't participating in the day , ill slay and tell them.