Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Last time we tried to remove something that was fun for the casual nerds, it got rejected hard. That was kinda the point of my post xd

In all honesty, RTD is more frustrating than critical hits. I'm totally down for removing the plugin completely.

That would have to be in a separate vote of course. For now, let's focus on this thread.

Would also like to remind everyone that it's not as simple as just shoving the plugin back onto the server. There will be bugs just like this one that we have now in the process of where we get it back to normal.

Kypari

Kypari

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Last time we tried to remove something that was fun for the casual nerds, it got rejected hard. That was kinda the point of my post xd

In all honesty, RTD is more frustrating than critical hits. I'm totally down for removing the plugin completely.

That would have to be in a separate vote of course. For now, let's focus on this thread.

Would also like to remind you that it's not as simple as just shoving the plugin back onto the server. There will be bugs just like this one that we have now in the process of where we get it back to normal.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Chrono RazorScooter