Edit History

Arthman

Arthman

9 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Since people are fans of Pixelmon, why not add Pixelmon to that? I'm also interested in bringing back Towny, since that shit was lit. @shwash @Thunder @hongkongatron

Too bad some of my towny lads stopped playing ? a t a m o

A couple of xG friends and I play(ed) on a Pixelmon server, which was enjoyable for a time. We got tired of it because the staff members there were absolutely fucking terrible. It'd be nice to have a well-run Pixelmon server for xG.

Isn't pixelmon a mod pack requiring you to download everything beforehand? It could be done... but would be hard as heck to run through multi-verse

Does it require it's own launcher?

If you guys are interested, we could go on discord tonight (around 9 EST, gotta put my snow tires one before that) and properly discuss everything.

I'm down to properly research everything to get something interesting up and running

@Tatost @HongKonatron

Arthman

Arthman

7 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Since people are fans of Pixelmon, why not add Pixelmon to that? I'm also interested in bringing back Towny, since that shit was lit. @shwash @Thunder @hongkongatron

Too bad some of my towny lads stopped playing ? a t a m o

A couple of xG friends and I play(ed) on a Pixelmon server, which was enjoyable for a time. We got tired of it because the staff members there were absolutely fucking terrible. It'd be nice to have a well-run Pixelmon server for xG.

Isn't pixelmon a mod pack requiring you to download everything beforehand? It could be done... but would be hard as heck to run through multi-verse

Does it require it's own launcher?