FrostyBoiGrim

Its me, again.

Well, its been a while huh? I didn't think I'd be back here. For a while that was because I was still resentful, but that resent turned into shame. I was ashamed to come back, I realized who I was to so many people. I was a friend to some but a nuisance and dipshit to others. In these years of depression, self hatred and harm, and introspection, I need to say that I'm sorry to so many people in this community that I hurt, either on purpose or on accident. I wasn't a good moderator. I wasn't a good friend. I was a blabbering idiot.

To all the Queen of Hearts out there, I'm sorry that I treated you different because of who you were. I was scared of who I was, dealing with feelings of homosexuality that I was raised to view as bad. I needed to accept you for who you were and are, not some bullshit standard made by other people.

To all of the Nuttys out there, I'm sorry for discrediting you all the time. I know it was like a joke that a lot of the higher staff did jack shit but it wasn't true and it was disrespectful. I needed to really appreciate all the work you did behind the scenes to keep the community running as smooth as you could.

And to Seg specifically, I should have listened to you. In my heart I still hold some resentment towards you, but in time I have come to realize how right you were about a lot of things. I'm sorry.

I don't plan on like, coming back I guess, it seems the surf server is vacant these days and I'm busy struggling with trying to graduate and hold a half decent social life so I'm not sure Id even have half the time I used to to fuck around and surf, but I wish you all well in your lives as you go forward.
Bye!
      -Frosty