Sign in to follow this  
RoSSeR

Mw3 or Battlefield 3

No BF3 is using the same engine as BC2. Nothing new there :/ Shadows still look as crappy as ever!

No, BC2 used the Frostbite engine, BF3 is using the new Frostbite 2 engine. You can clearly tell the difference between the two games if you were to put two gameplay videos of BC2 and BF3 side-to-side.

I think $60 is way to much for MW3. And I kinda think thats too much for a game as awesome as Battlefield. I mean, $60 could go towards car insurance, a couple weeks of food, or 60 hours of MW3. Why doesn't anybody wait until the price goes down a bit? I think people in this country don't save money anymore. I wonder how many people can't pay or can barely pay thier mortgage but have a $80/month smart phone. The way I see it is...you buy a game for $60 and have fun with it, but the game is going to be worth 20 in 2 years. Sounds like a bad investment. I mean, I have no problem with buying an AWESOME game like bf3 once in a while, but I can't understand how game manufacturers like Infinity Ward make games that are barely different and charge full price for them. It's a sickining corporate money-grab program. They could still make a decent profit if they sold games for $20 brand new. But market price is so high for no reason that they can get away with it.

...says the one who blows thousands of dollars on firearms...

...and is buying BF3...

I think $60 is way to much for MW3. And I kinda think thats too much for a game as awesome as Battlefield. I mean, $60 could go towards car insurance, a couple weeks of food, or 60 hours of MW3. Why doesn't anybody wait until the price goes down a bit? I think people in this country don't save money anymore. I wonder how many people can't pay or can barely pay thier mortgage but have a $80/month smart phone. The way I see it is...you buy a game for $60 and have fun with it, but the game is going to be worth 20 in 2 years. Sounds like a bad investment. I mean, I have no problem with buying an AWESOME game like bf3 once in a while, but I can't understand how game manufacturers like Infinity Ward make games that are barely different and charge full price for them. It's a sickining corporate money-grab program. They could still make a decent profit if they sold games for $20 brand new. But market price is so high for no reason that they can get away with it.
Too long did not listen.

Much more on MW2. Because I would get pissed off that the only good squads were ones that communicated. And nobody would. They'd be off in chat or wouldn't have a mic. And lame *** Pr0 1337 clans would totally pwnz0rz the game. BS

Grabbing some popcorn and watching this cute flame war.

It's simple if you like teamplay and objectives you will get Battlefield 3 assuming your PC is powerful enough. On a side note BF3 is no where near an expansion of BC2. BF3 is a true sequel and will bring Battlefield back into the mainstream.

If you're the arcade kinda guy that doesnt give a **** about ur teammates and just want to have fun than you'll get MW3.

imo i think bf3 is too slow and i will get mw3 just because i have every cod since the fourth and i think it's more enjoyable to play with friends on steam cuz i have quite a few with mw2 and blops.

And before you make a conclusion about MW3 there is too little to tell for the multiplayer right now, but with that said the Spec Ops does like promising.