Sign in to follow this  
Zapper5555

Leaving Soon Only 13 More days Left :(

Hey guys well as the title of the thread states i'm going to be leaving in 13 days, i know many of you may not know me and to you I just say goodbye. The people who affected me the most in this community of great gamers Quarantine, DuckiiJr, Rexxthg, Pyro the Furry, KingJ, and Billy Mays. ( Sorry to anyone who I forgot to mention.) You really brought me on a wild ride! But why am I leaving you ask... As most of you know my junior year of high school is coming up and I believe because this is one of the most important years because this is the year colleges look at the most and I want to further my studies and get 95's-100's and playing video games just isn't in that agenda. Will you ever come back... Yes Definitely this is my favorite clan in regards to whom is in it and how many friends I have in it. But will you change (Grow More Mature?)... Who the ♥♥♥♥ knows...LOL! Do you have any regrets? Yes i regret that i wont be able to play with you guys during the winter but academics are more important than a video game which brings you joy for the moment but it wont being you through your life, also that I didn't get to know you all better. I'll enjoy the time i have left with you guys and, i will see those who have already left in-game next summer... and speechluss HAZZZZZAAAAAHHHH

You do know that atleast an hour of video games a day is actually good for you! Anything over an hour and a half is doing nothing for you. This helps in the fact that it releaves strees, and helps to prevent you getting arthritis in your hands

Not only do you troll here, you went on hg when i was an admin and spammed ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ on teamspeak.

Seeya.

So if you are rolling with hg and #esea why do you still post here? Also buddy you are mistaken i never spammed.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Wooooh less trolling for a bit :d

Dude you abuse and freekill all the time so its not trolling if its true over 15 other people agree with me and banana's

Not only do you troll here, you went on hg when i was an admin and spammed ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ on teamspeak.

Seeya.

Lemme get this straight netex. You got KICKED FROM xG and claimed you left,You've been banned multiple times for trolling,your just some whiny little ♥♥♥♥♥ who keeps complaining about xG even though you continue to play here,And now you trying to call zapper a troll?The way i see it,zappers more mature than you,sure his voice is a bit under developed,But at least hes not YOU. Soo ♥♥♥♥ off this thread if you got nothing nice to say.

Are you ♥♥♥♥ing retarted? shut up u dont even know the story, i was never kicked buddy.

I left my self. God if u dont know anything just stfu, keep running ur mouth about random bullsht.

Are you ♥♥♥♥ing retarted? shut up u dont even know the story, i was never kicked buddy.

I left my self. God if u dont know anything just stfu, keep running ur mouth about random bullsht.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/TSA-Trollface-Problems-572x700.jpgwhat ever you say Mr. banned for trolling,banned for freekilling,Mr idgaf about xG i play easea.

Rexx, did you read the fourm where he said he wanted to start over, and you saying he is a troll is nothing. You have trolled me every day since i got here.