Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Lack of admins or what?

Its been like 1 month since I've played on the JailBreak server, and no offense I haven't seen much change. There's still trollers, but less bravo congratz on that. But just today I was playing and there was no admins/mods on. Even on the friends list there were none on. This guy Alec Winchester was spamming hate messages, and Trauma killed me for no apparent reason, and BOASTER Toaster Teamkilled and didn't slay himself. Is there a lack of admins on the server, how many in total are there, like admins, mods, and Co-leaders, because every time I join there's no admins on that's why I haven't played in a while.

KK PEACE COOL BYE!

Well, we have mods, but usually around this time they are learning in school. Aegean is trying to do his best to hire older mods, that can be on when other mods cannot. We have around 30 mods, but only 15-20 are active.

2 trillion or the whole ♥♥♥♥ing forums I don't give a damn if the god damn pope makes another thread about this topic, I don't see much happening on this topic if 2 trillion posts have been made. Shouldn't it be urgent if how ever many posts about this topic is up, am I the only one that sees this a red flag?

2 trillion or the whole ♥♥♥♥ing forums I don't give a damn if the god damn pope makes another thread about this topic, I don't see much happening on this topic if 2 trillion posts have been made. Shouldn't it be urgent if how ever many posts about this topic is up, am I the only one that sees this a red flag?

it's called a work in progress.

the pyramids weren't built in a day >.> they need time to figure stuff out, execute it, and hopefully it works.

OR they can CAREFULLY plan it, execute it, and it WILL work.