Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Goodbye

So yeah...im tired of all the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i get as soon as i join our servers...im tired of trolls...and im tired of getting called a shitty mod. Goodbye. Ive been here since december of 2010 and its actually been very great ive made ive made friends with so many great people in xG. I met people I truly care about and I would like to thank you guys for being such great friends. Idk if many people honestly would give a ♥♥♥♥ that i left. I probably wont re apply idk. I may still talk to some of you cuz honestly some of u are like family to me. Well anyway I guess this is goodbye xG!

So yeah list of people:

The 1 I really loved and cared about: Duckii

Others I love and or care about: Xavien21, Quarantine. Serbian, King J, High Plains Drifter, Mad Scientist, Peechis, Drank, Psycho, Aegean, Speechlus, Zehdari, Fahad, Rain, Sir Tristram, and Smokeh.

Other good friends of mine: Foxxy, Skyfrost, Billy Mays, Otherworldly, E.Z, Major B, Hudson, Sgt.Banana, Pyro, Zapper, Brian, Poncher, Herpes, Korean, PapiChulo, Ben Raplisberger, Ghost, Blastoise, Rosser, Arthman, and many more. Baiiiiiiiiiii :(

Well, personally I hate to see you go. Hopefully you can still play on the servers, and maybe sometimes invite me to a Left 4 Dead Party, with Duckii and others. You will be missed.

Even though I have you on Facebook, I'll still miss you on the server cousion :C If you ever need to talk to someone, you know where to find me