Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

rexxthng

Member Name: JayBreeze

Member's Name: rexxthng

Your In-Game Name: Jay Breeze

Member's Steam ID: Cant get on CSS

Abuse Reason: He constantly trolls people on forums, cussing them out in public and posting obnoxiously for no reason. Hes been doing this for a good 2 weeks and has been warned for it, ive really had enough of it, hes a major deterrent for new members (who are better than him) to join the clan.

Proof: Look anywhere on the forums.

Member Name: JayBreeze

Member's Name: rexxthng

Your In-Game Name: Jay Breeze

Member's Steam ID: Cant get on CSS

Abuse Reason: He constantly trolls people on forums, cussing them out in public and posting obnoxiously for no reason. Hes been doing this for a good 2 weeks and has been warned for it, ive really had enough of it, hes a major deterrent for new members (who are better than him) to join the clan.

Proof: Look anywhere on the forums.

LOL you didnt even spell the name right,and besides,your do that to me,and you dont see me go cry about it.

LOL you didnt even spell the name right,and besides,your do that to me,and you dont see me go cry about it.

I dont care enough to spell your name right. Also, I never really openly flame on the forums the way you do, Im educated and I suggest you start expanding your vocabulary from "fuck" and "pussy", it looks really mature

/sarcasm.

I dont care enough to spell your name right. Also, I never really openly flame on the forums the way you do, Im educated and I suggest you start expanding your vocabulary from "fuck" and "pussy", it looks really mature

/sarcasm.

Maybe you should stop crying eh? you Troll me harder than i troll others.you go on ct just to freekill me for fun? Real mature.

I got a big problem guys and I want you to decide I may be able to come back if I do this.

1. Change my schedule to go to school in the afternoons and work in the afternoons and sleep in the morning for 8 hours and I can come back!

2.Quit my shitty job and just let my buddy pay the rent xD.

3.Get on for like 30 minutes. (And btw #1 is kinda hard to do will take some work but I think I could manage.

-1 half the time hes just bored, u guys honestly need to grow up its the ♥♥♥♥ing internet u act more immature then me when it comes to issues.. with troll

seriously grow the ♥♥♥♥ up and get laid..

-1 half the time hes just bored, u guys honestly need to grow up its the ♥♥♥♥ing internet u act more immature then me when it comes to issues.. with troll

seriously grow the ♥♥♥♥ up and get laid..

Youre dumb.

As for rexx, all im asking is for you to stop screaming at kids on the forums spamming a paragraph which for the most part is a hodgepodge of curses and insults and rarely ever a clear, conscious argument.

Youre dumb.

As for rexx, all im asking is for you to stop screaming at kids on the forums spamming a paragraph which for the most part is a hodgepodge of curses and insults and rarely ever a clear, conscious argument.

You aren't asking ♥♥♥♥,your posting a member protest on me trying to get me kicked from xG.

It's not an internet arguement, it's an ACTUAL member protest. And as much as I hate to admit it, on almost everything that rexx posts on thats +1 or -1, you always say -1 usually for some obnoxious reason like "he freekilled me one time like a long time ago" (exaggeration) but you get my point. It's just everything you post is constantly bad and always makes someone upset. So +1

King J, he's been warned (Or so i've been told).. I don't want to rexx, but +1.. :s You know i like you rexx, but it happens alot :$