Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

rexxthng

+1 He is trying to get new members to leave, and just being a general douche to people. Not what we need for the clan.

I am guessing that those "new people" is me? :P

I am guessing that those "new people" is me? :P

If you look at member submissions hes posted on, he -1's almost all of them.

Yeah he trolled me, i forgave him. I fell that it is mostly my fault that he got "kicked" from xG i have appoligised countless times, even thought about posting a "un-kick" thread in ban protests, but in the end. I just left things as is, and i wish him luck in the future.

-1, Rexx is a good guy, most of the time he's just joking around. I haven't seen rexx freekill EVER. Not one time of my almost 6 days of time on the server have I seen Rexx purposely freekill and troll another member.

Joking around only goes so far, you have to be serious at some point and i really havent seen that from him at all. Albeit im only on the forums now, but still a post that has some thought would be nice every now and then.

Yeah he trolled me, i forgave him. I fell that it is mostly my fault that he got "kicked" from xG i have appoligised countless times, even thought about posting a "un-kick" thread in ban protests, but in the end. I just left things as is, and i wish him luck in the future.
♥♥♥♥ you. This is your fault,and you can eat it out my ♥♥♥.

Rexx... I don't even know what to say to you right now.

I liked you, as you're a decent person to play Jailbreak with.

Recently, however, you've been nothing but a rude troll who can do nothing but appease his appetite to make an ♥♥♥ of himself.

I hate to do this but I'm going to have to plus one this thread as well ask other people to seriously consider doing the same.

I'll start off with my reasons: Firstly, you've done nothing for the new members but troll them and defacing the xG clan name by doing so. You've ensured through your actions that no POSSIBLE new members would even try to join. Furthermore, you've brought your petty arguments to far, even to attack individuals of the clan. Filling our forums with your useless and incoherent whining about our newer members. You act as if you've been personally wronged, but whining like a small 8-year-old boy won't get you anywhere.

You've trolled in-game, on Teamspeak3, and what brought me over the edge, you trolling me on steam.

I'm very disappointed. Very.

rexx.PNG

I have yet to see a legitimate defense, by other members, for rexx so can a higher-up take action here? Or shall we just continue to post things he's done?

Yeah just keep posting, who cares.

ON A REAL NOTE, I do agree with what you guys are saying, and it's sorry to say but Rexx you are kicked out of xG for a week. You are not banned from the servers or forums, but you are on probation so you will be carefully watched.

~Closed