Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

My offical goodbye.

Well as many of you I've been kicked out of xG thanks to the new people who have been joining recently,Its a very hard thing to say good bye for me because I've playing here since about 7 months,from discovering what hldj was,to being THE hldj user,to 3d animating/modeling,to joining xG,to creating and programing software,to today,getting kicked out of xG.I actually thought my friends would stick up for me back then,but most of them either vouch down,or didn't help me at all,never the less i know who are my true friends here;zapper,quarantine,king,ARTHMAN,charco,carl, And my personal favorite HIGH PLAINS.If i didn't care for xG's well being of a clan; I'd just rejoin and keep doing what I'm doing,But i love xG enough to know I'm just a problem here,and if leaving xG for good will help this clan expand,then it is an honor for me to help this clan one last time,even now I'd be lying if i say i didn't have tears in my eyes typing this. To the point xG was my favorite and best communities I've been in and i'm sad to say Goodbye. You wont see my on the forums,teamspeak,or servers.That is my last gift to you. Good bye Friends and Good luck to a growing community,and long live xG.

Good bye

your,Rexxthg

You shouldn't leave xG entirely, just give it a break for a week or two.. Then come back, and if it's the same, just permanantly leave :( But for now, i say goodbye :'(

That was heart warming :S i've never seen this side of you Rexx, but than agian as zapper has told me. "he is a good guy once you get to know him, but most people don't"

even though im not on the list, i will miss u u hldj micspam troll ;P

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

u were the best micspammer ive ever met :D

Safe journeys, hope to see you re-apply a little later down the road and dont think because i posted the member protest that i hate you, just from what I saw you were hindering this clans growth more than helping it. Stay active on the servers and TS if you want because clearly, as stated above me people DO like you.

Dont be a stranger

Robert, you are a close friend of mine, and I really hope that you come to your senses and change your mind pretty soon lol. If you don't, I'll miss you, man. You're a great player, an excellent micspammer, and a true friend.

Yea, don't think because because I vouched down that i hate you or im not your friend...you were just giving xG a bad name. :/ Buhbi.