Sign in to follow this  
Snackbar

allow me to say...

Ive really noticed an improvement around here. The right people getting mod status and doing their jobs, less trolls more justice.

Keep it up, this is shaping up nicely.

I was even about to attempt to rejoin (or at least heavily consider it) but I dont have permission to view the "Join XG" forum, so I guess thats not gonna happen.

Anyways, great work everyone, keep it up.

I truthfully can't say that things got better, because i haven't been here long enough to know so. If you want, i can post a Member Submission for you, just tell me the information in here ^_^

Well i was gonna post something about how well things are going since the new promotions and such BUT admiral beat me to it :P

There is most often a mod on server and if not, help is just a teamspeak shout out away

Glad to see the general population on the server less y about mods not doing their job so keep up the good work all you xG:M/A/D/L/whatever else rank has power on freekilling, rule breaking, pain in the trolling people on server :)

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Everything is being now i cant really get much access to things on the forums

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Shorty