Sign in to follow this  
Maasie

Chickenlips

Member Name: maasie

Player's Name: Chickenlips

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Ban Request Reason: Keeps trolling. Over and over. He won't stop. At first it was funny because he didn't overdo it and it wasn't so bad. Now it's just plainly annoying.

kevin, and massie please get some screen shots of him doing this before this thread becomes valid,but i do know chickenlips,and he has an enjoyment of starting random arguments with anyone he sees,so it will not be hard to get screen shots of this. Good bye and good luck.

kevin, and massie please get some screen shots of him doing this before this thread becomes valid,but i do know chickenlips,and he has an enjoyment of starting random arguments with anyone he sees,so it will not be hard to get screen shots of this. Good bye and good luck.

That was indeed easy, when I looked at the thread again I could directly take 1 screenshot already :D.

http://minus.com/mmvBQeRkH

Those are multiple pics btw.

hes in JETZ, the same group that aarons in, dont expect him to stop trolling in the near future, and dont take him srsly at all, wont help anyone and it encourages him

I never was serious to him and even acted like I had an ignore mod which he fell for nicely lol. So JETZ means we can't ban him or what?

+1 FOR SURE this guy needs a ban

That's funny Duckii, because I remember encouraging you not to leave xG and hoping that you would stay. You guys have me wrong man. I only troll people that are stupid. I mean if you want to get me banned, whatever bro. I love the xG server, I just don't care about telling people off. Most of the time I'm kidding. I don't see why people get butthurt? Maasie just got mad because I was right in an argument with him so he does this. That's cool. If you guys all want to vouch to get me banned, that's fine. If I get banned, just want to let you all know that I love the xG server and I'd probably be bored as with CSS. Since this could possibly get me banned, I'll try to be a little bit more nicer and try to cut down the trolling.

Open your eyes retard he said u were mad and he called u a . Get over it. Why dont you post another 500 ban request on other people that say even worse than what chickenlips had said.