Sign in to follow this  
Maasie

Chickenlips

Exactly, xG has people that troll even worse than me, example: Netex, that kid is always annoying and a bigger than I am, and he has a mic. I don't see why people get butthurt over me saying one word to them.

That's funny Duckii, because I remember encouraging you not to leave xG and hoping that you would stay. You guys have me wrong man. I only troll people that are stupid. I mean if you want to get me banned, whatever bro. I love the xG server, I just don't care about telling people off. Most of the time I'm kidding. I don't see why people get butthurt? Maasie just got mad because I was right in an argument with him so he does this. That's cool. If you guys all want to vouch to get me banned, that's fine. If I get banned, just want to let you all know that I love the xG server and I'd probably be bored as with CSS. Since this could possibly get me banned, I'll try to be a little bit more nicer and try to cut down the trolling.

If you just cut it down a bit I'm fine with it then. At first it was funny anyways.

-1 he is a cool guy, plus he lives like 2 hours away from me, so if he says one thing, im in my ing car with a closet hangar, and a sharp knife

-1 he is a cool guy, plus he lives like 2 hours away from me, so if he says one thing, im in my ing car with a closet hangar, and a sharp knife

Don't worry about it brohan, I love you. :D

ok guys the one who started this thread MASSIE is also a major troll , i said one thing and massie started trolling and then chickenlips stepped in with his comments and massie would just ignore chickenlips and chickenlips from wat ive seen always follows the rules

Beyong the fact that he trolls or not, there is no proof. This threads needs to be closed, he wont be getting a ban without proof.