Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

:3 300 Posts of love <3

Hey said it coulden't be done, an impossible task. 300 posts in a week and a half, 300! Wanted to say that this as my 300 post, i love you all ^_^ except Zapper :D Even though the breeze is blowing through my hair, i am still free of the anoying sounds of the birds above. "Ka! Ka! Ka!" they shout, but with no doubt, i have ovbiously run out of things to say...

So bye

{}..{}

<{^_^}>

-Slipery Fingers

Only 4 of the posts out of your 300 mattered though.

Haha, i highly doubt it, they were probably just the ones that i was responding to the self proclamed hole that is you ^_^

Haha, i highly doubt it, they were probably just the ones that i was responding to the self proclamed hole that is you ^_^

I'm not self proclaimed, im a well known .

your posts are absolute . you spam spam spam.

go lose some weight and kiss a girl

I would laugh at your trolling attempts, you tell me to lose some weight yet you look asthough you weigh exceiding 300 pounds, so for every post i have, you have eaten a twinkie. Telling me to kiss a girl? I spend enough time with them, so kissing them, bend that over! I go to the gym, infact i just landed a job there, and lastly. That comment was not directed to you, you dumb self centered , if you knew the diffrence between your name, and jays i would be delighted.

Yes i flamed back, what about it, after my post all of your posts will be completly irrelivant because i won't be responding to You trolling attempts.

I would laugh at your trolling attempts, you tell me to lose some weight yet you look asthough you weigh exceiding 300 pounds, so for every post i have, you have eaten a twinkie. Telling me to kiss a girl? I spend enough time with them, so kissing them, bend that over! I go to the gym, infact i just landed a job there, and lastly. That comment was not directed to you, you dumb self centered , if you knew the diffrence between your name, and jays i would be delighted.

Yes i flamed back, what about it, after my post all of your posts will be completly irrelivant because i won't be responding to You trolling attempts.

you should go much more often.