greg.carr

hello everyone!

Hi everyone, I just joined Xeno yesterday, looking forward to getting to know you guys. I play on the surf server a lot, I'm not very good but I have a lot of fun. I'm in college and I love metal. Just felt like I should say all this in a thread before I started posting randomly in other threads. :)

lol well welcome to xG :) should sometime try our other servers like .. minigames , jailbreak , zombie riot , bhop , gungames ^_^. Nice meeting you sir ~ beware of the devil.. [DareDevil]

Pardon my asking, but why should I beware the Devil? He/she friended me the other day randomly before I had even joined. He/she can't be that scary.

I like everything from old-school thrash to nu-metal and metalcore. I'm not into that crazy shit like deathcore or anything like that, I like to be able to hear the lyrics the majority of the time and tap my fingers or feet along to the drums.

I like everything from old-school thrash to nu-metal and metalcore. I'm not into that crazy shit like deathcore or anything like that, I like to be able to hear the lyrics the majority of the time and tap my fingers or feet along to the drums.

ewwww metal

Thrash till death! :D

lol silence did u get that off the internet or did you make that becuase its funny ;D

He obviously keeps a handy supply of black people to make GIFs with

Thrash till death! :D

fuck yeah! what are your favorite bands/albums?

He obviously keeps a handy supply of black people to make GIFs with

who doesn't?