Sign in to follow this  
rexxthg123

[xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

Member Name: rexxthg123

Player's Name: [xG] Chickenlips [T+C]

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41973414

Ban Request Reason: Everytime,im on the server chicken constantly flames with someone,EVERYTIME.there were like 2 ban request on him without any proof of him trolling,Well here,i have a live screenshot of him randomly trolling a guy when he got freekilled and im trying to work with him,and when i tell him to stop;he goes on and tried to troll me.

[ATTACH]484.vB[/ATTACH]

5aa4ba6d72796_roof..jpg.48266e8142c5b85e3da0805e3c231408.jpg

3 ban requests in 2 weeks, constant troll, always disrespecting everyone (including mods, admins, div leaders). Isn't about time we cut the dead weight? I can't believe Rexx and I are on the same side of a troll discussion, but +1 to get rid of Chickenlips. Bringing the clan no good at all

Aren't we supposed to be getting rid of baddies, and trolls? What? Yes? Then what good are we doing with Chickenlips here. +1 Ban him.

+1, I dont know how he is in xG in the first place.

edit

I dont think you should be perma banned if you promise not to troll at all like you did in the 2nd page, so I will take my +1 away.

I still dont approve you being in xG tho.

Alright, so I'm gonna edit this. I apologize to all the server, including mods, people, randoms, freekillers, and admins. I have been a disrespectful person. I'm sorry for all of the arguments I've caused, all of that. I didn't know that me trolling in a text chat could be so significant. I really do sincerely apologize, and hope you all understand. I hope you don't just look over this and say, "Oh well he's just saying that because he could get banned" No, I'm not. I don't want to be enemies with anyone, the only people I'd like to be enemies with are mass freekillers. I love the server, xG is what I come on CSS to play, nothing more. I apologize for all of the antics I've caused, and I'm truly manning up and taking my own actions and apologizing for them. I'm sorry xG. If I don't get banned, I promise to change my ways, I won't argue anymore or troll the slightest bit. I'm truly sorry for the disrespect, and hope you all understand. Thanks.