Rhododendron

Server suggestion thread!

August is terrible, me and duke have tested it. (we went through a period where we looked at like 60 maps lol) -1

There's a better electric that SHOULD be on the server, Silence doesn't want it for some reason but it's a really good map. I'll talk to lith/bleed/snackbar l8r -1 , +1 good electric

I honestly like clouds, but nobody else does sooo probably got removed for a good reason +-?

I have no idea what that minecraft map is but it looks ugly -1

Castleguard was on the server (might still be, just off nominate list because the list is fucked?), it was pretty popular and should be added again imo +1

also anyone have any opinions on re adding summer? good map imo (but a certain coleader won't listen to me..)

August is terrible, me and duke have tested it. (we went through a period where we looked at like 60 maps lol) -1

There's a better electric that SHOULD be on the server, Silence doesn't want it for some reason but it's a really good map. I'll talk to lith/bleed/snackbar l8r -1 , +1 good electric

I honestly like clouds, but nobody else does sooo probably got removed for a good reason +-?

I have no idea what that minecraft map is but it looks ugly -1

Castleguard was on the server (might still be, just off nominate list because the list is fricked?), it was pretty popular and should be added again imo +1

also anyone have any opinions on re adding summer? good map imo (but a certain coleader won't listen to me..)

summer was removed? never noticed, but that's a shame, it was a really good rebelling map that spiced up certain events such as a warday, or when a mass rebellion breaks out specifically in the disco, medic and cell block areas

IMO Lego jail is almost no different than summer jail, because they both have quite a few things to do, but nobody does more than 3 out of the 10 games or activities on the maps, and it makes them less than acceptable. but we gotta try, you know? ifonlyihadmymic