Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Herro Peeplz

"5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned."

Uh I guess some people would consider it trolling. I wouldn't, and I couldn't imagine someone being banned for saying Umad? unless it's spamming. Why, were you banned for it?

Terrible ban on chickenlips... voted -1 on his ban and +1 on his re-application! dont believe in saying umad bro once is a bannable offence

:O rex's screenshot only showed him saying umad. So im a bit confused lol?
its not just cause of that, he trolled almost everytime he played, that was his 3rd ban req in 2 weeks.

Well JETZ is full of trolls (LOL AARON) but I don't think they ever get too far. People overreact to trolling. It's the internet so if someone says UMAD? or calls you an idiot then you should take it. But I guess it is against the rules technically.

Alright, so I'm gonna edit this. I apologize to all the server, including mods, people, randoms, freekillers, and admins. I have been a disrespectful person. I'm sorry for all of the arguments I've caused, all of that. I didn't know that me trolling in a text chat could be so significant. I really do sincerely apologize, and hope you all understand. I hope you don't just look over this and say, "Oh well he's just saying that because he could get banned" No, I'm not. I don't want to be enemies with anyone, the only people I'd like to be enemies with are mass freekillers. I love the server, xG is what I come on CSS to play, nothing more. I apologize for all of the antics I've caused, and I'm truly manning up and taking my own actions and apologizing for them. I'm sorry xG. If I don't get banned, I promise to change my ways, I won't argue anymore or troll the slightest bit. I'm truly sorry for the disrespect, and hope you all understand. Thanks.

That's a quote from chickenlips himself... he admitted to all the trolling and everything. Stop trying to start controversy on our forums, I only banned him for a week because he admitted all the things that he did, and our whole community +1'd for it. After the ban time expires, if he shows he truly changed he can re-apply.

~Closed