Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Mod

I heard you get mod on css if you're in xg, have 100 post on forums, and suck up to aegean or whatever, the promotion guy.

I heard you get mod on css if you're in xg, have 100 post on forums, and suck up to aegean or whatever, the promotion guy.

Yeah, and you can't be a troll, unless you're an original clan member.

JAY BREEZY THIS MEANS YOU

sucking up to me doesn't do anything to members who want to get mod. If you don't like our clan, and don't want to join it why do you stick around our forums?

Sucking up will get you no where. Just because youre IN xG, have 100 posts doesnt mean 1) We like you, 2) we trust you with abilities to affect the game play, or 3) were confident that youll uphold the rules. You have to make a submission in the proper thread and the members mods and admins of xG will VOTE you for mod, that is, if we feel youll be beneficial. But calling Aegean the "Promotion guy or whatever" obviously means you dont even know he is (our Co-Leader), and basically calling the rest of us Suck-ups wont get you very far, at least, youll never get my vote with an attitude like that. You also have to donate to even be considered.

So maybe show a little respect and familiarize yourself with the people and the system here before you call us brown nosers.

Why do people even respond to Aaron's posts seriously >.> he's obviously trolling and is trying to get a reaction from you guys. It's like none of you have been on the interwebs before...

sucking up to me doesn't do anything to members who want to get mod. If you don't like our clan, and don't want to join it why do you stick around our forums?

didn't know you'll take it so personally, jesus christ calm down. I like your servers i just feel mods is giving out to easy. Mod use to be something exclusive to dedicated members and it seems now like there are 50 css mods.

EDIT : So reading from what you said i have to be in the clan to be on forums. That's a good system.

Well if sucking up doesn't have to do anything with it, why is zapper Mod... yea thats proven... hes so annoying

I've been told he lost mod already

P.S. I have almost 300 posts! OH THAT MEANS I GET 3 TIMES THE MOD POWER!!! I AM THE LAWWWWWWWl

Sucking up will get you no where. Just because youre IN xG, have 100 posts doesnt mean 1) We like you, 2) we trust you with abilities to affect the game play, or 3) were confident that youll uphold the rules. You have to make a submission in the proper thread and the members mods and admins of xG will VOTE you for mod, that is, if we feel youll be beneficial. But calling Aegean the "Promotion guy or whatever" obviously means you dont even know he is (our Co-Leader), and basically calling the rest of us Suck-ups wont get you very far, at least, youll never get my vote with an attitude like that. You also have to donate to even be considered.

So maybe show a little respect and familiarize yourself with the people and the system here before you call us brown nosers.

If you read this post youd see that it wasnt that easy to get mod in xG... and we have a substantial amount of members so we need people to moderate these memeber and our servers. have you seen the amount of people in xG. People who recieve mod are people who deserve it and are trustworthy.