Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Promotions being held back?! :O

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for 4 days to a leadership camp. It is completely funded by the school board, and basically out of 25000 high school students, 90 get chosen to represent their school and community from their teachers and staff members (you can not apply for this) and basically share what you have done to make a difference in your school, and relate to other people's stories. We also discuss the future, play some beach v-ball etc... anyway, I got chosen as one of these people, so I'm going to go for 4 days and I will be back Sunday afternoon.

The promos/demos will be done on Sunday so SORRY FOR THE ONE DAY WAIT !

Ummm yeah that's bout it, I love you guys, see you on Sunday (:

what hes saying is that he is going to a leadership camp, what hes ACTUALLY saying is that he is going to a buttsex camp where u have a 4 day, 90 person orgy and somehow u learn leadership from that, probably from not getting buttsexed in the process (pitching rather than catching), lol jkz. have fun at camp, and something something chicks at the camp

Very impressive!! You should talk about your leadership role in xG :P could be a niec lil conversation starter! hope you have a great time :)