kennY

Member Name: kennY

In-Game Name: kennY

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14098609

Game Time: 4+ years

Helpful Skills: Excellent skills with people

I've been in xG before

I've been playing jailbreak for 2 years now

I have had previous experiences as moderator so I am well experienced if a position is open.

Almost all the players know me and get along well with me.

Reason: Was playing JB and his mic was extremely loud and fuzzy, very annoying.

Reason 2: "I have had previous experiences as moderator so I am well experienced if a position is open." Sounds like your asking for it, I know your not but its anticipating.

My vote could subject to change.

-1. I remember you having constant complaints from players, members, and other people. And If i remember correctly, you rage-quit from the clan after people called you out on it. The mic spamming was incessant and you never stopped after we asked you to.

My vote MAY change if you can convince me youre done with that, but the way I see it weve done so well at weeding out players that were not opening our doors to be trolled again.

Nothing personal, but we had serious issues with just letting everyone in the door. We dont want you here if were gonna have to babysit or have tattle tales run to us about you.

-1. I remember you having constant complaints from players, members, and other people. And If i remember correctly, you rage-quit from the clan after people called you out on it. The mic spamming was incessant and you never stopped after we asked you to.

My vote MAY change if you can convince me youre done with that, but the way I see it weve done so well at weeding out players that were not opening our doors to be trolled again.

Nothing personal, but we had serious issues with just letting everyone in the door. We dont want you here if were gonna have to babysit or have tattle tales run to us about you.

Never "rage-quit" from the clan I left because I was busy with work. And also I don't excessive mic spam. Your vote is how you want it to be maybe by playing with me it can change other than that I am not going to write a whole paragraph to persuade someone. Whether i'm accepted or not doesn't matter I'm just in the community to help make it better.