Sign in to follow this  
Drankjr.

Drankjr.

Member Name: Drankjr.

What game?: CSS

Your In-Game Name: T3k:H | Drank Jr.

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42348354

Ban Reason: For being in T3k

Unban Reason: I was with my T3k members and was banned by silence for being in T3k

Really easy solution : go fix your servers and play on them instead of coming on xenogamers and trying to get ur name out.

Look theres 3 or 4 ban protest on the first page including this one regarding t3k. Obviously you guys are stirring the pot on xenogamers server and possibly advertising. Just stop it in general. The moment u decided to make your own clan, you should have expected this. Former mod or not obviously the higher ups dont like clans coming in and getting their name out. On a side note your making a ban protest when the LEADER of xenogamers banned you.

EDIT : nvm you're not a former mod you're that chen nutz kid.

Aaron get da off the forums my good friend :) Your making me sadface. Almost forget...+1 to unban for sure! He is a good guy and doesnt deserve this .

While people on this forum just blatantly blurp out whatever comes to mind i actually back up my topics and explain the situation. Listen obviously silence doesnt want these t3k kids advertising. I completely agree, if you have a issue go ask ur leader.

While people on this forum just blatantly blurp out whatever comes to mind i actually back up my topics and explain the situation. Listen obviously silence doesnt want these t3k kids advertising. I completely agree, if you have a issue go ask ur leader.

I understand where you're coming from, but it was only one person advertising, and it was accidental. He shouldn't be banned for one person's idiotic motives. Obviously, he wants to play on the xeno gamers because the other server is still in its early stages, trying to perfect it.

I think arnold schwarzenegger put it best : Stop Whining.

+1 for Unban.

Aaron, Again Sorry, But ing seriously bro u need to just ing drop the T3k Bringing that up on Everyones Thread. Isn't Really Getting u Anywhere what i think is thats the only thing u can say because your trying to get more posts.. not really fazing me bruhh