Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Coping with death...

Hey, good luck in your future... I know what its like to lose someone close... I had a good friend, poor guy was shot to death in front of me....I have never spoken out about it.... Holding it in seems to be the way to go... Sometimes holding something in can be better than taking your anger out... Good luck friend, laith

they are going somewhere better so just aknowledge that and know they are happier! :)
you funny there is no afterlife its just darkness

Talk to your close friends about it, my friends mom passed away 3months ago, he's doing fine, by what he's showing on the outside, like the first couple weeks he was sad, but he talked to us, and he found out that we would listen and get if he started crying or something. I went to his moms funeral and wake (Where you see the open casket) and he just wanted to be around people that he knew and could talk too.

considering that its ur great grandparents that dont have much time, think of it like this. ur great grandparents were able to live long enough to see their great grandchildren, and they are prob proud knowing that the family line is in good hands and will last into the future. and as ur great grandparents, its expected that they wont have much time left, the way i see it, ull mourn their death but ull celebrate the fact that they lived for a long time and were able to accomplish a lot in life

People die dude, thats what happens. We all gotta do it, at least they lived long wnough to be GREAT GRANDPARENTS. Im sure they lived full lives and got to accomplish what they wanted. Dont get too down on it because its just what happens. Be happy that you actually got to share time and you gave them the experiance of seeing their great grandkid grow up, lots of people dont live that long, theyre lucky.

Its gonna happen, it has to, its natures way. Grieve a little but know they wouldnt want you to be upset for too long, after all, im sure theyve made it their goals in life to make sure you were always smiling.

Were all here for ya bro.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

considering that its ur great grandparents that dont have much time, think of it like this. ur great grandparents were able to live long enough to see their great grandchildren, and they are prob proud knowing that the family line is in good hands and will last into the future. and as ur great grandparents, its expected that they wont have much time left, the way i see it, ull mourn their death but ull celebrate the fact that they lived for a long time and were able to accomplish a lot in life

Shouldve read this before I typed my post lol, now I look like a copy pasta.

Is he suffering right now? cause my grandparent was so his death was a releif to me even tho it was pretty sad, another thing that helped me was not to think how much I was gonna miss him, but remember all the good times we had together and how he had had a great life.

Also the time helps alot.

don't think about it. you made a bad decision making a post, you'll be remembering them for a very long time now. The more you think about it the worse it gets, trust me.

I don't get it.Why are people so afraid of death? Why is it awkward talking to someone about their death? Its just the type of mindset we have in today's society. Other, try to spend some time with them, talk to them, learn all the life lessons you can learn from them. They have tremendous amounts of knowledge through experience through living life and their peers they've worked with. It will be sad seeing them go, but if you learn and talk with them their voices and lessons will be in your memory for ever which then you can pass to your children as well. Cherish every last moment you have with them, if you live fairly close make an effort to see them once a week it'll be a joy for them to see their grandson.

I don't get it.Why are people so afraid of death? Why is it awkward talking to someone about their death? Its just the type of mindset we have in today's society. Other, try to spend some time with them, talk to them, learn all the life lessons you can learn from them. They have tremendous amounts of knowledge through experience through living life and their peers they've worked with. It will be sad seeing them go, but if you learn and talk with them their voices and lessons will be in your memory for ever which then you can pass to your children as well. Cherish every last moment you have with them, if you live fairly close make an effort to see them once a week it'll be a joy for them to see their grandson.

It is so "Awkward" of death, because it is something that we cant examine. We can examine the effects it has on the human carcus, but not how it feels to die.

Just as albert entine said, Darkness is not a thing, but is the abstence of light. We can not study darkness, but we can light. If light warms the earth, than what does "Darkness" do? Nothing, it is just the abstence of light, and nothing more.