Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Promotions ! and other shtuff...

First off, you mad about no promo/demo!? No just kidding I love you guys I'm sorry for the no promo/demo this week. I will have one this weekend, and i'll just make it very detailed and nice and pretty and yeah...

The reason why I haven't been doing it is because I've just been really busy lately, and although I'm still checking over forums, contacting all div leaders, and admins to talk about promo/demo does take alot of time, and of cource I can't be on after school all day now that i'm coaching senior boys volleyball, and grade 9-12 girls volleyball. Not only that, I'm working on renovating my new house that my mom bought, and then I still have school work sometimes, then the rest is with friends (so gaming or going out etc). I'll still be active on the forums, if you guys need anything, please PM me and I will work on solving your problem asap.

In my personal opinion, this clan is becoming really great, greater then I'm sure Silence had thought it would be from the beginning. Our staff members are very dedicated for the most part, and I will be harsher on punishments for members and non-members. Please don't give Silence or I a hard time for little things, because we do have things to do outside the clan :P I'm very fortunate to be the co-leader for such great members, so as long as we all stick together, we have nowhere to go but up.

-Aegean!

wtf. MOTHER F*CKING RAGE. HOW COME YOU NO DO PROMO/DEMO SLUT. I'M MAD, YOU ALL SUCK, I QUIT.

On a related note; I lick my finger and stick it to my butt so it sizzles

On a more related note; Good job, i'm so glad how xG turned out.. it... makes me.... cry a little :'( You're all so good to me.. except JAY.

Yeah this clan has become a lot better. THOUGH we still decide to KEEP trolls and keep unbanning trolls lol. Thank you to all the older xG members who have started for a long time. Such as Aegean and I and of course the man who pretty much made the clan Silence! :)