Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Petition - New Rules for CSS by Us

Here's the thing with the camping for LR, I think after a certain time limit the remaining T's should be beaconed or something if the last CT is new and can't find the remaining T's

Also small suggestion, I wish you could rebel on LR cause it feels like your forced to do them and it would be funny to see the last T up all of the CT's. Then again, the last T could just hide in a place and not come out making the round even longer. I guess I just answered my own question why they can't haha

Also small suggestion, I wish you could rebel on LR cause it feels like your forced to do them and it would be funny to see the last T up all of the CT's.

That could be a new LR... "Final Stand"... It could be like last CT, but for the T... :P

Who ever smoker is your an ignorant kid. are rules are so flawed on so many levels. Way to strict way to easy at the same time, this is balancing out some of the rules that need some major tweaks +1

They had a rebel option for LR, but it didnt really work because since all the CTs just huddle around the T when he gets LR the T ends up dying in like 4 seconds

They had a rebel option for LR, but it didnt really work because since all the CTs just huddle around the T when he gets LR the T ends up dying in like 4 seconds

Hmm. I can't think of anyway to fix that. I will think about it. Maybe they could have 10 seconds where nobody can fire weapons, and the T goes really fast? :P

I don't think we need a revamp of the motd just a little touch up. Some of your new rules could make a HUGE difference in the game. The camping for lr/last ct one stood out the most. I hate just slaying people right away I always warn people via admin PM. So I think warning should be the first thing to do on every rule that is broken. That's just how I do it.

As a side note, admin disrespect is not the same as saying that an admin/mod is a bad warden.

I'll also say that respect is earned, not given or bought. Chances are if you get admin/mod in the first place you carry some level of respect within the community in the first place. But if you act in a way that causes the community to occasionally reflect a loss of respect, crying admin disrespect isn't really the best way to go about it.

Also, i'm in heavy support of the votekick/ban idea with VIPs. I often play early in the morning when pretty well 95% of the admins/mods are at school or at other duties, and the amount of freekilling and lack of following the rules is painful to bear.