Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

._. im getting tired of this

Im getting really tired of no admins/Mods being on the third party servers (if so rarley) i know JB is our main priority, but mini games, war3, and others are starting to gain popularity.

I don't really want to apply for CsS mod (Agian ._.) in fear of everyone i though of as my "friends" comming down on me, and -1'ing despite my activity, aswell as knowledge of servers, commands, rules. (and so on ._.)

Each time i report something to an admin/mod, i get an "alright, ill be on in a second *uurgh*" and ten or fifteen minutes later one arives, and the greifer/troll/freekiller is gone by than, and the incident is gone un noticed essentially.

I am starting to get annoyed on this topic, yet as i said earlier. I don't want to apply for CsS mod, in fear of people comming down on me, yet i know that noone is going to vote towwards me, when aegean goes around asking admins on outputs.

Just my 2 cents

-Thank You

Slipery Fingers

I dont know what your talking about, war3 is basically all mods. Surf doesnt really need mods that much, its really just for a random spammer at times. Minigames also, theres atleast 1 or 2 mods on which is all you really need.

I dont know what your talking about, war3 is basically all mods. Surf doesnt really need mods that much, its really just for a random spammer at times. Minigames also, theres atleast 1 or 2 mods on which is all you really need.

War 3 the new Warcraft server, there are alot of NO3 kids trolling on that server, and a few wallers, Nd aim bots

You spelled again wrong.

Seems like a request thread for mod.

And also if you want something done about it don't come here and moan, instead Record a demo, post it on the forums.Not hard.

Yeah, if you suspect someone of hacking, record and post... don't say we aren't doing good, there is almost always rule breakers on the servers (Mostly JB) and we try are best...