Sign in to follow this  
blueportal

Favorite class?

I'm a soldier mostly. I have 4000 kills with my Strange Black Box (4500 more for Hale's Own! ^^).

Anyways, I also like pyro. If the majority of the team are scouts or snipers, I go pyro. It it's heavy or all engies, I go soldier. :)

i like sniper. Hide like a . Rape llama's heavy like a boss.

you cant even shoot me when im standing still much less when im moving

My favourite class would have to be pyro cause burning the shitaki mushrooms out of people is hilarious. My second choice would have to be medic or scout.

Deffinantly the scout.

Reasons: I love to run circles around heavys and soldiers while heavys rage and soldiers blow them selfs up. Also if there are snipers that arent very good, its very easy to get to them before they even have a chance to damage you. Scout v. Pyro i hate, i always get burnt. Scout v. Demo depends if they try using their big ♥♥♥ sword or blow me up. V. Spys easy, V. engys i get raped if they have sentries out, never really gone up against medics too often, usually its an easy win.

This isn't DoD:S and Mojo, you know well that rifleman isn't in TF2 so why would you ask that question?

WIN

and I think spec-ops is the best class get the mp5 and juggernot and your good to go